@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine haha that’s so cool and kind of weird as well, but very cool!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Goodnight! So glad we met again! 😀 Talk to you later.
By the way, now I will actually thank you for the idea. < THANK YOU! > I’ve finished the time travel book now and published it. So your idea was really useful. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yes YES YESSSS! It is you!!!
I could have told you her name was Hannah but didn’t want to in case it was you and you didn’t want to have your real name here. 😀
I’m the girl who wrote the Four Children’s Adventures series which you bought from my parents’ ministry booth. Do you remember me? The first year we talked for just a few…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@supermonkey42 Very good question. To be honest, I’m not sure how to answer you.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@supermonkey42 Very good question. To be honest, I’m not sure how to answer.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Oh, the idea was for my Time Travel book. It had to do with homing pigeons carrying messages and getting intercepted by the FBI. Yeah. Haha. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing It was two years ago and four years ago I saw the girl. HEAV is a homeschool conference in Virginia, but I could actually have met her at a conference in Georgia. I don’t know what the Georgia conference is called. She should be sixteen or seventeen now, I think.
Haha, I have double posted myself, as have so many other people. Onc…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice The thought… now I want to go up to everyone and ask them. XD Or not… that is true…
I’m signing out now. I loved writing again with you guys–and I wrote 1104–finally reached chapter 10 so I can write with normal flow again. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing That is strange, because the girl I met said she was working on a book about missionaries who wreck their plane on an island, and the natives call the plane a “Firebird” and the names of the natives started with “t” so it sounds a lot like your book. 😀
I was hoping it was the girl I met because I never thanked her for an idea she gave…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I know it would be so weird! I could be passing people everyday who I know 0nline……It’s strange to think about it.
Both would be effective ways of making new friends…and probably losing some old ones! 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Yep! Although I’m not sure who’d let a dragon with a terrible bedside manner to aid them. Let’s see what happens then.
XD
I hope so too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice It’d be weird if you saw them in passing somewhere but you had no idea. We should all go around wearing Kapeefer shirts all the time every day so we know if we see each other. That or we should always shout “Hi I’m a Kapeefer!” at everyone. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey! I haven’t seen you in ages!
I’ve often wondered if I know any the Aussies on here, but I’m pretty sure none of them live around me 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Catwing Sorry for not being your friend… *apologetic glitter*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing HI!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m working on a novella called Rose Mask. It’s a Beauty and the Beast/Phantom of the Opera retelling that I wrote in August last year. I’ve been letting it sit for a bit and now I’m coming back to do the second draft.
@rochellaine Yes, I actually have quite a number of novels. For example, Rose Mask, and another novella called…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I’m working on a slow section of the third novel in my trilogy, Sector One. This one is called Foundation.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper What are you working on?
@seekjustice Do you ever write anything besides the Stars Fill Infinity series(I don’t know if you have a series title)? If you do, you never talk about it, and if you don’t I’m extremely impressed because I can never work on less than three stories at once. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Wow! That is a schedule. 😀 Welcome!
- Load More
