@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Sam-kowal I would definitely read that! The whole idea is cool. I love sci-fi/fantasy mixes! *totally not biased because I’m writing one* 😛
Hm…Â Limnet Stanson… Limnet STANson… STAN!
Was that on purpose? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Haha, Good, because I just realized I binge-read quite often. I’ll take an old series of 3-10 books off the shelf and lie down and re-read them till 3:00 am. 😀
So if it’s a thing…other people do that too?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @rochellaine @skredder @audrey-caylin @waterlily @anyone
Let’s see if I can get more writing done… Care to join me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, it’s not a set rule. Tell Stan he should revive himself, because I do believe in dragons.
I prefer realism to fantasy, but I did enjoy Chuck Black’s Kingdom and Knights series, as well as Frank Peretti’s Cooper Kids books. Dystopian isn’t really my thing, either. For future imaginings I like Star Trek where Earth is fine, almost…[Read more]
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper First of all, I am REALLY enjoying beta-reading Sector One! It’s genius. I have just finished reading Installment 44. Secondly, I have a question: I made some edits on grammar and structure etc. on “Record Changes” mode, and I was wondering how I was going to get it all back to you. Is there a way? Would I email it to you? Or is…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Congratulations, @epicaddie2, you have created a ten-page trend!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea @jenali @sleepwalkingmk @gh24682468999 @notawriter @daughteroftheking Thank you all! XD
N.C., very obsessive and observant binge-watching
-
Joy replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal I have made a topic for that before, actually XD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting THANK YOUUUUUUU!!
@princessfoo *excited meeping* (yup, meeping is a word now…) xD -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@Rochellaine Hmm.. Like if they would have conflicting goals, or even just some sort of issue they have to work though for their relationship to work? Im not good at explaining myself sorry haha.
Ah I think We’re on the same page now ^-^ I do agree with what you’ve said here. You’re story sounds cool and im excited for you. 😀
If you have any more…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal My automatic response to “would you read it?” was no, when I saw that it was fantasy. 😀 But as I read the synopsis I felt drawn into the idea, and it does sound really interesting. So, would I pick up the book from a shelf? Probably not, because I don’t to fantasy. But would someone who was into fantasy like it? I’m sure, yes.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Oh, by the way, I don’t think she’s really going to be in a relationship. Derek’s more the “love interest” than the boyfriend.
And her relationship with God will be developed too, so don’t worry about her friends having to fix all her problems. Some of the counseling from them will probably have to do with how to grow closer to Ch…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
(I think there are some organizational issues with this post, but I hope it’s not to hard to read. 🙂 )
@notawriter He is a problem that Chara has to work through? How do you mean? If you’re talking about a huge emotional debate about whether or not he’s good enough for her, I really wouldn’t like that. 😀
About a relationship fixing is…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Dekreel *falls out of chair laughing* *flops around on the floor* *manages to drag self back into chair* *looks at picture again* *process repeats* Seriously, how DID you find all those screenshots?? xD
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*wipes another tear* You guys are a hoot.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have an idea, feel free to disregard it though. So if you don’t want the romance to be ‘just tacked on’ and you also agree that he shouldn’t be a solution.. What if he is a problem that Chara has to work through? Irl love is hard, that’s why so many people break up or divorce. That being said he could, at the same time  definitely h…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 I probably do it mentally. Not out loud, but having all my little brothers do it would be incredibly cute.
Anyway, it’s time to say goodbye! I must leave you for now 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice We used to sing “So Long, Farewell!” almost every time guests left our house. 😀
Um, yeah, me too. I’d probably be horrified for two seconds, and then realize the joke and laugh. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel So long! farewell! (*trails off into the singing of musicals*)
@rochellaine Hehe 😀 That would probably happen to me, let’s be honest!
- Load More

@dekreel Yaya! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it! 😀
So, if you’re doing Record Changes, I would just send whatever doc. you’re using back to me as an attachment. That should work.
Ooh… chapter 44. You’re just about to /that/ chapter. Chapter 45 is one of my favorites. XD
@dragon-snapper Haha, yeah I just read it this morning! XD It was… different!
So what if I don’t have your email anymore? Do you have a Silver Phoenix email I could use?
@dragon-snapper *squealing* *scratching walls manically* I just finished reading your book. OMIGOSH ITISONEOFTHECOOLESTTHINGSIHAVEEVERREAD!!!!!!!
*finishes destroying the wallpaper* *moves on to the table* That was amazing!! I especially loved it near the ending. Oh, and the epilogue. GAH! I need to get my paws on the sequel
Lol. Different is a word. @dekreel
… No email? Well, I don’t currently have a contact page on my Silver Phoenix, but I could re-email you? Would that work?
And as for the second comment…
*explodes* DEKREEL YOU ARE SO AMAZING FOR SAYING THAT (and amazing anyway XD) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so muuuuch!
Haha! The sequel has been…[Read more]
Oh, and I’ll be posting some collages on my blog (the Writings page) within the next few days. So if you want to see those… 😛
And I have to ask–who’s your favorite character?
@dekreel
Sure, that would be fine.
Thank you! And you’re very welcome!
Sweet! I will definitely be keeping my eye out for the collages
My favorite character…… Oooooh…… Gee, I don’t know… I like Ike, although at the beginning of the book he was kind of annoying. I also like Zelaya, Everett, Theron……….. And Kaydon mostly because I got to…[Read more]
@dragon-snapper
So, it’s your dad’s email right?
@dekreel
@dragon-snapper Yes, it’s my dad’s email. 😛
I should like to get an email that actually belongs to “S.F. Dekreel” sometime…