@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine I hath returned!!
Rochellaine — I watched the TNG episode “Schisms,” the fifth episode of the sixth season. It was pretty good! I liked it. My favorite part was undoubtedly Data’s poetry. It was SO FUNNY! XD XD XD Have you seen that episode? He did this poem about his cat, Spot. X’D HAHAHAA ohh it was hi…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Agreed. Not that I’ve read @dragon-snapper ‘s book, but that I’ve read others and definitely done that. 🙂 When I read the book @seekjustice wrote…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The Scarlet Pimpernel is the only one of her books that’s widely known, but it’s probably my least favourite out of the three of her books I’ve read. I don’t even know if the rest of them are still in print.
I have a Heyer book out from the library at the moment, but I haven’t read it yet.
Yeah, there’s a lot of cool books on there…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Have fun! And definitely let me know! 🙂 Sorry I missed you. 🙁
@seekjustice No, I haven’t. I have tried to read some classics but I usually end up not liking them – Jane Austen, anyone? So if I hear the name of a book over and over the back of my mind puts it in the “don’t read” category. Whoops! 🙂 But I’ll try it and see, and…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh well. 🙂 Actually 77 Sunset Strip is a tv show from I think 1958-1962. It’s about two private detectives, so as far as rating goes, I’d put it with Star Trek: pretty clean, and good plots, but some violence. (Star Trek has some mild cursing, though, which I don’t think 77SS has – and that’s a plus.) It’s usually very hard to fin…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder No worries! I’m not in any huge hurry, I can’t wait to see it when it’s done though!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I’m going to watch Star Trek now
@rochellaine I’ll tell you about it the next time I run into you 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m editing and I’ll join you!
Have you read anything by Baroness Emma Orczy? Her most famous book is The Scarlet Pimpernel, but she wrote a lot of others too and they sound like the sort of thing you’d like. You can get them all free on Project Gutenberg, and probably other public domain sights. They’re all…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @aislinn-mollisong @rochellaine @skredder @waterlily @anyone
I’m going to see if I can write (Rochellaine — before TNG comes on TV ;D)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
So, my blog is mostly writing related, though I do write a few inspirational/Christian posts. One thing I did, last December, was invite a whole lot of guest bloggers to come and talk about things God had taught them, and I found that really encouraging (and I hope my readers did too). So one thing you could do would be to invite other…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @kapeefers

In honor of @dragon-snapper‘s book which I have just finished beta-reading
#SectorOneInsurrection
I almost never use hashtags. THAT’S HOW AMAZING THIS BOOK IS, KAPEEFERS.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New Blog in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec I think @gh24682468999 @sage-g and @seekjustice all have blogs.
@catwing had a topic like this a little bit ago here, so you might be able to use some of the advice offered there. (Link to the Catwing’s topic.)
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Alright, I have a new character, and if anyone wants to draw him, I’d be delighted. 😀
His name is Levi Scarborough, and he’s a steampunk pirate. With a flying pirate ship. Ya. He’s tall and thin, with white-blond hair he keeps in a ponytail. He’s got a flair for the dramatic, and is normally wearing a colorful, stylish pirate-y uniform and a hat…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Praise God the tree didn’t fall! I’m glad you got to enjoy the storm.
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Haha! My phone is like that! XD
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec I’m glad you guys are safe! I love storms too 😂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec Oh praise the Lord! So glad you all are safe. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah/Daniel/Anna/Daeus /Reagan/Snapper when you used to think nothing of it
@dekreel Aha…
I don’t know if it’s because I’m on staff for if I just unknowingly type Josiah’s name a lot or what, but whenever I type the letter “J” on my phone, Josiah’s name always come u…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *giggles* Both. 😀
- Load More
