@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 A sentient robot is always interesting. Her plot for some reason reminds me a little of what I read of the Terminator movie series from the 80s. (No, I haven’t watched them, and do not plan to watch them. I just read the plots awhile back because I randomly read things to get more knowledge.) 🙂 Have you heard of them?
Thanks to…
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Heheheheh I love it!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper *heart eyes* These are awesome! And accurate X)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I suppose the nose did the trick too. LOL
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I’ll be praying!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose XD Read you around then.
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Here writes D.G. Snapper….
Braved the 120,000 science fiction novel.
Courage, and bravery, blood, sweat and tears have been chiseled into this novel.Â
However, because it has never been edited due to the author’s death, it’s not that awesome.
Go in peace and have a blessed day.Â
Kids, what did we learn today?
Never write a 120k n…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 started the topic Norse Mythology Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @dragon-snapper @dekreel
I’m starting a short story on Norse/Viking mythology centering around an Alf named Ualair Fencaryn. (Yew-AH-lair Fehn-CAR-yin). Does this basic idea sound good?
Elf finds a magical stone that transports him through Yggdrasil to Midgard, Svartalfheim, Muspellheim, and eventually Niflheim. Must figure out how to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I probably will too. XD But we’ll see… *dies*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose She is pretty adorable. <3 With that big black nose though, my screen keeps getting smudged. 😛
I should reach 20,000 of about 120,000 today. 😀 (Because every time I add a book to this series, it gets 20,000 words longer than it should.) Lol.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Cora. She’s a 6 mo. black lab puppy. Like I said, “Woof.” XD
Well, between throwing the rope, I’m getting in sentences of my WIP, Sector One: Foundations.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Definitely praying!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah, she’s a little nuts. XD What are you working on?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Oh okay. But still, I really liked it! Maybe you could try publishing your book on KP? (Wow. I say that to a lot of people.
@gh24682468999 Agreed…I can safely say that Tug and Abelard (Arbelard? How do you spell it again… 😅) plus Sable are my favorite characters. And maybe Will, Evanlyn, and Horace! Hmm… interesting!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @clairec @rochellaine @winter-rose @daeus I’m writing for a bit–although I’ll be a bit distracted because I’m watching the dogs…
WOOF!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Indeed. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ooohhh… Those are awesome.
Here’s a few I made for Sector One –
@dekreel (Here are some of those collages… I’m going to wait a bit before I post them on my blog though, because I haven’t introduced my novel on there yet. XD)
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you type out Douglas Macauthor instead of Douglas Macarthur on quizlet and end up getting it wrong. Multiple times. Ugh.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 She looks very interesting! Is she on the good or bad side?
- Load More
