@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Hannah replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Same problem other than the twins are awesome (in the other 2 books)
Ikr Dev is the older brother I don’t but wish I had 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well then yeah, I’d say that describes how I feel about it. @daeus
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Did I answer wrong? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Ohhh, you read The Boy Colonel?!! It’s wonderful! Do you really like Nobody better than Edmund? I don’t know which one I like better, except you get to know Nobody better since he’s the protagonist.
I re-read the Viking Quest series all the time. I feel so sorry for Mikkel when Dev tells him to stay away from Bree. 🙁 Beca…[Read more]
-
Hannah replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine ahh our endearing Colonel Nobody. 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
That depends on what you mean by sold out…? @daeus
-
Hannah replied to the topic In Honor of Valentine's Day… in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I just re-read the Viking Quest Series, Mikkel 100% !! 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Tricky question. I don’t plan to write for a living, if that’s what you mean. But, I do plan to publish something, when I’m older.
If I may ask this of the king, why do you have an army of turtles?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
That’s the goal, yes. @daeus
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey Guys!
I have a big prayer request!
So the house we’ve been trying to buy since November, well things haven’t been going well.
I won’t explain all the issues since there have been a million.
Anyways if, we can’t come to a closing agreement by 5 pm tonight the contract is going to fall through and we have to move out of the place we’re…[Read more]
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Praise God! Will keep you in prayer!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye I know, right? The infinite book lists that we all possess… 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Cool! Hmm, Well I like to draw, and journal, and carve stamps.. Take care of my succulents.. cuddle with my cats and study my bible. When I’m not doing school or thinking about one of my stories i’m probably doing one of these things ^-^
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oops. @daeus
Seeeeee above^^
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Informal Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@deaus *raises hand* *jumps up and down a little* That’s why I want to be published! With the depressing amount of “fluff” books in the YA section at my library, I think more books with a real positive messages would be great. Really, teens are less “edgy” and “angst-y,” and more hungry for positive messages in their lives. I don’t think I would…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye My dad read the LOTR series out loud to my siblings and me when we were younger and then I read The Fellowship of the Ring on my own. They. Are. Amazing. Definitely worth it.
And usually I’d say not to judge a book by its movie (because sometimes the movie is bad and the book rocks) but in this case the movies do the books just…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Read the rest of the books!!!!! NOW.
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Sink replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, this is awesome! I’ve got a collection of names in my head…
Girl Names:
1. Ariato
2. Nume(Pronounced Noo-may.)
3. Isha
4. Ven
5. Felinia(Cat-person, anyone?)
6. Lune(Again, Loo-nay, like Luna but french.)
7. Jin/Jyn/Jun
8. Laria
9. Yun/Yumi(I love Japanese-like names)
10. Le’shae
11. Novira
12. Estel
13. Koria
14.…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Short Story for my Novel in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Really? People want to read it? 😀 😀 😀 Before you want to read it, do you know what it’s about? I have my basic ideas jotted down in “Norse Mythology Short Story”, a forum topic by me. Sooo…. um…yep.
Um, I’m planning on posting it in the forum “Norse Mythology Short Story” (by me) once I figure out how to get the shareable link…[Read more]
- Load More
