@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yep! I read them when I was fifteen, and I was so excited about them that I finished all seven books in a couple of weeks. A month or so later, I went back to read them and discovered they weren’t as good as I’d thought, but I still love the series as a whole.
Combined with the fact that by now, I’ve seen all the movies and been to Harry P…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Did you ever get a response to this in any other topic?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *bows* *hopes the links work*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye No worries!
@dragon-snapper Great job! Thanks for sharing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
And you can edit that as need be. Just let me know what needs to change. 😛 It is after all, a rough draft.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Let’s see how adviceful I can be…
When it comes to finding a theme for you novel or story, the task before you might seem a bit daunting. After all, there are hundreds to choose from. Lists upon lists of topics to write about, but which one will apply to my novel?
Which one will make the most sense?
As Christian…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Friday is here, and that means there’s just a few days left until the newsletter goes out! Post your writerly advice here for a chance to get your name (and blog!!) into the newsletter, where every KeePer eye will see!
@ashlyvye @christianna-hellwig @dragon-snapper @rochellaine @mnvalentine
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig *cheers* You did it!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Never fear, I read the Cursed Child the day it came out in the US, and I was very happy with how it played out (pun intended).
Don’t get me wrong–I like Gryffindor, they’re just a bit…irritating. I don’t like how the books are catered to their house, but that might just be the Slytherin in me talking…
I like how you used the…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwig A word about tags–to let someone know you’ve responded to their post, simply put @ and then their username, like I did with your tag above. You can find a persons’ tag just below their username. My username, for example, is Elizabeth, but my tag is @that_writer_girl_99. Make sense?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Well, I drew Cadenza. I don’t know if her dress is the style you were looking for but, hopefully you like her!
And a little closer…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yep! Five cats.. The momma cat is Bella and shes a beautiful black Norwegian Forest Cat (at least that’s what we think she is.. We don’t really know since she adopted us) with bright green eyes.. long fur.. and a very round belly xD Her four kittens (not kittens anymore..) Stella, Twila, Harry, and Mouse are all mutt cats so i’m not s…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh yeah, could I bother you for more details on his hair though? 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I guess ill draw Adrian then! 😀 Since you already have two other characters to draw you don’t have to draw any of mine (Unless you really want to haha)
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Here’s one you can draw for me:
Ilea—20 years old, has waist-length jet-black hair, violet eyes, dark clothes. Her character is kinda sad. And, oh yeah, she’s the daughter of my villain, if that helps! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooooh, I wanna draw Cadenza!!! If I find time today…. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Woah, I like it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, praise the Lord about your dad’s job! Praying… 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Praying for you all! Hang in there, girl.
-
Rochellaine and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago - Load More
