@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Okay. No, I haven’t…I don’t get on YouTube that much except for film scores. Hmm…I’ll look into it! Maybe the libraries that I go to will have it on DVD or something. And no, I haven’t seen that. Wow. I feel like a really boring person…all I do is write, read, school, and piano. (Well, plus Boy Scouts…) 🙃🙂
@jenwriter17 Well,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Cool! I’ll look it up. Have you seen Adam West’s appearances as Batman on Hollywood Palace? (YouTube)
If you like old TV shows with action, you might like my present favorite, which is called 77 Sunset Strip. It’s also hard to find, but I’ve been watching it on dailymotion.com which very similar to YouTube.  Here’s a link to…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yay! *jumps up and down like a puppy* Thanks! Okay! Can I be the golden retriever please? The dolphin would probably be more difficult to write in, being a water creature and all. 😀🐶
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 *add you on list of characters* I shall fit you in there somewhere! And if it isn’t in this KPA, I’m planning on writing a bunch of holiday themed ones so… You’ll appear eventually 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Rifleman! Aw, I totally forgot to add that in my list!
@rochellaine Yep! It’s AWESOME! I think so, maybe try http://www.metv.com ? Batman is on at 10:00 Western Time on Saturdays (Super Sci-Fi Saturday Nights.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, thank you so much! That will be useful.
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I drew him with his helmet on 😉

Also I did not mean for his hair to be so orange. The photo editor made it that way XP
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Wait, you found a place to watch Batman ’66? I have been looking for that show for forever!!! Is it possible to watch it online? Is it free? Is the show as good as I think it is from the clips I’ve seen? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel If you haven’t already started on this awesome work of KaPeeFer Awesomeness, *tiny font starts now* can I be in it? Maybe? (Wow, I sound REALLY pitiful….) I could be a sentient Golden Retriever. Or a dolphin. (1: my profile picture for pretty much everything + my dog. 2: my Patronus from Harry Potter.) *Golden Retriever Puppy Eyes*…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj Thanks!! I actually didn’t require you to fill it out. I’ve moved on to something MUCH simpler. But thanks a lot anyway! I’ll take note 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I have a way of remembering Australia’s time (or at least Sydney’s time)! All you do is add four to the U.S. Eastern time, and then change a.m. to p.m., or vice versa. For example, if it is four o’clock p.m. Eastern Time, add four to get eight p.m., and then change from p.m. to a.m. Therefore, it is 8 a.m. in Eastern Australia. Or i…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That was AWESOME! I hope that there is more to the story! 😆😆😂😂🤣🤣
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, that makes sense. Thanks!
@jenwriter17Â Yay! Random question, since you watch MeTV, have you seen the old 1960s Batman or Wonder Woman, M*A*S*H*, The Wild Wild West, or Gilligan’s Island? (Wow. I just seemed like a really big nerd…which I am though. 🙃) Agreed, the show’s music is fun to listen to!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Cool! It is awesome, it might outpace Harry Potter as my favorite fantasy series! (wait is “outpace” the right word? *growls at self like Saphira* And it does have an intricate magic system, which makes it believable (as believable as fantasy can get) because of the laws of magic.
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart YOU’RE HERE! EEEEEE!
*hugs my arbitrary ally*
P.S. I’m deeply ashamed to admit this, but I haven’t been on Kingdom Pen for at least a month…I’m too busy 😁 I can’t keep track of everything going on here, so I’ve kinda given up…but tag me, and I will emerge from the shadows to give writerly advice and share personal an…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Looks like @warrenluther04 and @notawriter have got ya covered. And *whispers* I wouldn’t have been able to draw him well anyway… 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Hallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord. 🙂
@devastate-lasting Awwww…sure thing!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart YAY!!! Glad you like it.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Okay here’s Adrien! 🙂 I hope you like it.. I don’t usually use watercolors but I really wanted to have a go at them again.
- Load More

