@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Whoops! @aislinn-mollisong see above!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollinsong I definitely know what you mean! Was Robert E Lee like a Confederate general or something? I’m not sure, my American history is super bad.
@rochellaine Well, this week I’m doing Anastasia, the musical/movie versus the real story, actually, cause I thought that would be interesting! I was going to do the Hunchback of notre…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
*dies*
You guys are nuts. In the best possible way, of course.
Ah’ll dae a poem. SOMEONE TAG ME AND GIVE ME A TOPIC!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m not here… 😀 (It’s still Sunday where I live, so I’m not working) But I just wanted to ask you a question:
I’ve been jumping over to your blog once in a while to look for updates and I really like the new series you have going: Book vs. Movie vs. Musical. But I was wondering if you’ve picked out all your subjects yet? How ma…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, yes. I just finished a 15 page research paper on Robert E. Lee and I think I fried my creativity circuits.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 WOW! That is so cool. And funny. 😀 Third time’s the charm, huh? And the right to blankets without holes should definitely be Constitutional. 😀 😀
I really liked the unconventionality of the way you skipped the end of the last line of the first stanza and went into a separate ramble. It made it very interesting.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I’mÂ
procrastinatingediting! -
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m here, everyone! Working on my roleplay! Anyone else writing or procrastinating? @dekreel @seekjustice @clairc @jane-maree @rochellaine @ariella-newheart
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @clairec @jane-maree Anyone writing? I’m here…editing…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Yep! Agreed… like if Eragon uses too much energy he’ll kill himself…
YES!!! She’s funny and sarcastic.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okay! (But I’d still prefer to be a dog…I honestly think it fits me better than a dolphin) 🙂🐶
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!! I can’t believe I missed this when it came out! TOP NOTCH!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I’m going to sign off, too. Good luck on your project!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Byeee!
@skredder Ahh. Forgive me for my ignorance *scratches head*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye OH! I never explained it to you, did I? *bangs head on table*
KPA stands for KeePer adventure. It is, as you can see, a story about all the awesome beings on Kingdom Pen. So by “being in the KPA,” you are a character X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Interesting! Do you take a business class?
Ahhhh! Heheh XD
@winter-rose That’s funny! Hm… I seriously need to read LOTR…… *glances at bookshelf*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Just because I like you and I thought you might like reading this…… 😉 (Mostly cuz I like you XD )
Hmmmm! Do you want to be in the KPA sometime?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose *gulps Gatorade* 😉
BTW I’ve been meaning to ask you: Why do you and Snapper (and maybe Ethryndal, too) call each other LOTR names? XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Yep. I want it finished before Easter so I can post the last part, the finale on Easter
What reasons may that be…?
You can do it! YESS! What is the project about? Or am I being too snoopy? If so you don’t have to answer it
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah, yeah *gazes off*
@skredder Ouch. Ahh, school essays…
Well, now I’m back at the KPA. Seeing if I can finish the entire thing by March. It’s a marathon
- Load More
