Writer's Corner #13

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writer's Corner #13

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 810 total)
  • Author
    Skredder
    @skredder
      • Total Posts: 527

@dekreel My project is a report for taking a product or service international. It has to be like an actual business report you’d hand in to your boss.

My reason for it being awesome for the KPA being finished and posted in March might be because my birthday may or may not be in March. 😉

@winter-rose Thanks! 🙂

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 1486

@dekreel That’s a good question. XD I think we were dramatically quoting and obsessing over the LOTR and DG became Sam and I became Frodo somehow.

@Skredder
        🙂

Joy
        @dekreel
          • Total Posts: 2304

@skredder  Interesting! Do you take a business class?

Ahhhh! Heheh XD

@winter-rose  That’s funny! Hm… I seriously need to read LOTR…… *glances at bookshelf*

You can pronounce it however you want.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1486

@dekreel I’ve never read it XD but my dad read it aloud to me and my sis when we were younger 🙂 @skredder I’m stopping. I made some nice progress. Happy writing!

Skredder
            @skredder

@dekreel Well, now I kinda take only business classes. They’re college classes.

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Joy
              @dekreel

@winter-rose  Byeee!

@skredder
                  Ahh. Forgive me for my ignorance *scratches head*

Joy
                @dekreel

@skredder  I’m going to sign off, too. Good luck on your project!

Skredder
                  @skredder

@dekreel Nah, it’s all good. 🙂 It’s still an annoying school essay. That hasn’t changed at all from high school to college. 🙂 I still somehow get my mom to read all my essays.

Skredder
                    @skredder

@winter-rose @dekreel Bye guys! Write with you later. 🙂

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice
                        • Total Posts: 3365

@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @clairec @jane-maree Anyone writing? I’m here…editing…

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Aislinn Mollisong
                        @aislinn-mollisong
                          • Total Posts: 445

I’m here, everyone! Working on my roleplay! Anyone else writing or procrastinating? @dekreel @seekjustice @clairc @jane-maree @rochellaine @ariella-newheart

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                          https://forums.theaetherli

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice

@aislinn-mollisong I’m procrastinating editing!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Aislinn Mollisong
                            @aislinn-mollisong
                              • Total Posts: 445

@seekjustice Ah, yes. I just finished a 15 page research paper on Robert E. Lee and I think I fried my creativity circuits.

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                              https://forums.theaetherli

Rochellaine
                              @rochellaine
                                • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice I’m not here… 😀  (It’s still Sunday where I live, so I’m not working) But I just wanted to ask you a question:

I’ve been jumping over to your blog once in a while to look for updates and I really like the new series you have going: Book vs. Movie vs. Musical.  But I was wondering if you’ve picked out all your subjects yet?  How many more posts on that topic are you going to do? (Sorry if you put that in a post and I missed it.

Reason?  Well, I have a book/movie/musical I like…

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                                @seekjustice

@aislinn-mollinsong I definitely know what you mean! Was Robert E Lee like a Confederate general or something? I’m not sure, my American history is super bad.

@rochellaine
                                  Well, this week I’m doing Anastasia, the musical/movie versus the real story, actually, cause I thought that would be interesting! I was going to do the Hunchback of notre dame, but I don’t really feel like listening to the whole stage musical (I’ve read the book and seen the movie, but haven’t listened to the musical, cause I found it super depressing) so I’ve actually been trying to think of something else! What’s your suggestion?

Well, I was originally planning to do the series just for Feb, but a lot of my readers have seemed to enjoy it, so I’m open to doing a few extra posts!

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 810 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >