@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dekreel @hope @anyone else… Just letting you guys know that I change my name and profile picture, so if you can’t find Dragon Snapper, that’s where I am. XD 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Sweet! 😀 I should be on for another 20 minutes or so…
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Your description of the horse made me think of the word “majesty” because he’s big, but refined. So I looked up words in several languages that meant “majesty,” and here’s what I came up with. 😀 See if you like any of them:
Moheem
Nui
Majiraan
Paduka -
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia I’m so sorry! 🙁
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, yeah, it still didnt work. I am mentally screaming right now. but I have to do some school so I’ll have to write it again later
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia When I lose my posts I usually click the “back” arrow for the previous screen and sometimes can find them. Have you tried that?
-
Alia replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing, so, I wrote a very long answer, only to have it disappear and KP log me out. I don’t have time to rewrite it right now, but I will try to get it to you.
@rochellaine, I agree with both of your posts
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I write for two reasons. 1) Because I believe the Lord can work through words and that the words we speak and write have power. 2) I write because I have to. What else would I do with all these insane, lovely ideas swirling around in this head of mine? Not that ideas are a burden buuut…*glares at all my WIP…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay. @winter-rose Finished my experiment thing, and now I’m on to my article thing, probably.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I’m here! I’m working on a characterization experiment for my MC and I’ll be working on an article rough draft later.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Best Cover Designs in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@mnvalentine I have two favorite types of covers, and they’re for two different types of books.
For realistic contemporary or historical fiction, I like a cover that’s simple, has one picture that doesn’t have a lot of mystery, but just is a plain eye-catching photograph or artwork, and then the title of the book in large print across the top. …[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Ariella Newheart are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
Yessss! It’s finally here. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow. My post still won’t show up. I’ll try one more time and leave out the tags so people won’t keep getting emails…
Sarah; As several of us have stated above, we do agree that the absolute horror and anger fiction MKs express at the fact that they are MKs is semi-unrealistic and extremely annoying to read about in fiction. However, yo…[Read more]
-
Sink replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey there, @catwing! I am not an MK, but I did have one thing that I wanted to share with you that really, really irritates me in MK-stories.
The children hate going on missions trips. Seriously, in a lot of MK books I’ve read, the kids are like, “Daddy, I don’t want to leave all my friends and my school and my life!”
(Wew, that was irritating…[Read more]
-
Sink replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hiya @dragon-snapper! Nice to see you. I saw your questions, and as I’m in a bit of the same spot, I’ll go ahead and be extravagant and share all my answers. (Because we all know how much I like giving advice….*sighs* It’s a habit I can’t break.)
Anyway…your story feels gray, you say? Ya, so does mine. I’m… rather deep and depressing to be…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago - Load More

@dragon-snapper
Whoa. Mixed emotions. This is different
5% of me is going: “Cool!”
Another 5% of me: “OMIWORD I KNOW HER NAME!”
90% of me: “NoOoOoOoOO, I liked your dragon self! CHANGE BACK!!” *starts crying*
XD I’m keeping my name up, but you two win. I’m a dragon again. 😛 @sam-kowal @dekreel (I think I like it better too. LOL) I can’t change my profile picture without a revolt, can I?
I actually did not mean to sound that heartbroken XD I was moody when I wrote that. But fair enough XD
@dragon-snapper
@dekreel XD Don’t worry about it. On here, I’m a dragon. It must stay that way forever. AND EVER!