@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Hannah replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine oh yeah, if you could PM it…. I had a spelling error I tried correct then it didn’t repost… And it took me 20 minutes to type since I was using the phone. Yes I do have it saved on my non internet laptop. 😉
Also consider your self tagged to. 😄
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien AHH those are great!
Waaaaait, did you copy mine? XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Can someone please tag me with a topic, too? I haven’t been tagged yet. Just because I started the topic with a sample poem that doesn’t mean I don’t want to be tagged…
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g I read your poem in my email and it’s great! Hilarious story!
But…it’s not showing up here anymore. 🙁 Do you need me to copy it from my email and post it for you, or do you have it saved somewhere else? (I’m pretty sure you have it saved somewhere else, since this is an actual piece of writing rather than a quickly-typed po…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. I am usually only around here in the morning and evening…so anyway…
This version is much smoother. In answer to your comments:
Stanza two; “Most comely he smiled” is better, because otherwise we try to drag “and” out into two beats. The reason for this is probably that almost all – if not al…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Thanks! It’s not hard to like it: it looks AWESOME! 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yep that would be fine! Yay I’m so glad you like it! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Whoops @introvert_girl
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh okay! Hmmm…I’m not sure that sounds very feminine.
@introvert-girl Persephone!!!! YAS. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Oh my gosh!!!! He’s so gooooooood! 😀 😀 😀 🙂
He does look muscular, at least in the way I envisioned him. I imagined him as kind of catlike-muscular, where you don’t really see the muscles but they are there.
And yes, you did spell his name right. 🙂
Thank you SO MUCH! (Wow. I’m gonna geek out ’bout this.) *geeks out*
Do you mind…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Don’t you know? We INFPs spend our lives in a never-ending existential crisis.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye No I’ve never read it. Ill add it to my ever growing (especially since I joined kp!) reading list. 😀 It sounds really good. Thanks for the recommendation!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I’ve seen that movie! Unfortunately I’m pretty sure it’s her last name
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m not even going to ask why DYING was the first thing your mind came to… I’m sure it’s some strange INFP thing that I probably don’t want to know about.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Okay here he is! 🙂 Sorry, he didn’t end up looking very muscular.. Despite that and other imperfections I hope you like it! (I’m also not confidant that I spelled his name correctly..) *shrug*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Thank you!
@ethryndal LOTR is indeed better than some things. Dying, for instance.
…your kind words are appreciated. You made my heart happy.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Yes it’s a girl. … Can Peregrine be a girl’s name?
@rochellaine That’s funny — I was JUST on that site! Unfortunately I didn’t find names I like :-/
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Oh, I love that! The faces and captions are all perfect.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Ha. Those are literally the story of my life. 😂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c Boy, do I need this reminder sometimes. 🙂 To be honest, I’m at a weird stage in my writing career. I’m struggling to find time to write *coughschoolcough*, but I want to write so bad. All. The. Time. And that just doesn’t work when life is so busy. *sighs*
I guess I need to start making time to write because I don’t want my…[Read more]
- Load More
