Hiya KeePers!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hiya KeePers!!

Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal
      • Total Posts: 635

@ashlyvye I kinda know what you mean. I started reading from a young age, but there’s been times when I’ve not read much or not much good. Yeah, Robinson Crusoe basically invented the ‘survival’ genre of storytelling. I liked that one 🙂

Thanks! XD Hah. You mean like the Simon Cowell who had Grace Vanderwaal on the show he does? XD My last name is actually pronounced Kuh-VAL, with a ‘v’ sound, even though its spelled with a w (It’s from Poland, where those consonant sounds are reversed.) I can see how that would be the case, though, if it were an actual ‘w’ sound 😀

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
      Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Bella B.
      @ashlyvye
        • Total Posts: 96

@sam-kowal    Yes, I think we’re thinking of the same one.  I just know he’s produced many shows, and was on America’s Got Talent as a judge.

That’s a cool way to pronounce it!  I didn’t know they did that in Poland, that’s really interesting!

*insert awesome signature because I'm a bit too lazy to come up with one*

The fledgling Artist
        @notawriter
          • Total Posts: 328

@ashlyvye No I’ve never read it. Ill add it to my ever growing (especially since I joined kp!) reading list. 😀 It sounds really good. Thanks for the recommendation!

and I was so confused

Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        >