@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Hello, Hello Hello!
Editing again, you say?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine All right I am here!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Definitely praying! It’s good to know that its nothing too serious though 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, I’m sorry! I’ll be praying. Glad it’s not too serious.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll be on and off here for a little while, depending on what my family’s doing. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey everyone! Just a head’s up that I’ll be around in about half an hour to do some editing. Anyone want to join me? @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @epicaddie2 @dekreel @rochellaine
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Arg .. @ariella-newheart xD
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Here’s Amber. 🙂
And you too @ingridrd 😀 Here’s Keegan (is that how you spell it?)
Btw
@ariella-newhear I really like your drawing! You seem to have a really good understanding of values. 😀@dekreel I love how warm all the colors you used feel! <3
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
So…I can understand why this would be a problem, and though I’m not entirely sure what the answer is, I can offer a few thoughts and maybe they’ll help? Or not?
It kinda sounds like you’re pressuring yourself to figure this out quickly, so I’d suggest slowing down. Sit back and look at the story. Maybe go through your book and write down how…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal started the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey guys. I’ve run into a problem.
Over the past year or so, my story has changed drastically from what I originally intended—and I’m not even done writing it yet. I started out aiming for a specific end result, but as the story progressed, different plot threads would virtually appear on my page, helping fix certain issues, but also altering…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite I’m so very glad to hear it. 💜
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite I just saw your post from a little while ago and I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family. I cannot even imagine what that must be like for you. I posted this before but here is a little story that I love. It’s really encouraging to me and I hope it is for you.
One night a man had a dream. He…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm You’re back!! Where have you been?! X)
Let’s see…
- I need help making my characters and character arcs more realistic and deep
- I need help making meaningful themes and symbols
- I need help with the show-don’t-tell concept
- I especially need help with self-doubt, and putting my identity in Christ instead of my work
- I need…
-
Snapper and
Reagan Ramm are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Congrats!! I always love congratulating people when they move up a level 😀
*coughs*Â Ahhh, you and your smoke bombs X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Oh goodness. Yep. Pretty much.
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien *shrieks and falls off chair* AAAA! I LOVE THAT SO MUCH!! X’D
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I don’t usually like writing essays either, I just find it a really interesting topic.
Okay goodnight!
- Load More

