@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus That’s actually really interesting. I don’t think I ever considered how inter-related they all were, but now that you point it out, I’m starting to see the bigger picture of my story and theme as a whole. Because it seems to me like The Depravity of Humankind really is the core, with everything else siphoning off as more individualized…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Nope, British 🙂
Do you like Star Trek? 😀
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Any Advice on an Ever-Evolving Theme? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 7 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 Darling, you just single-handedly sorted out my mental state. You nailed it. On both counts.
You’re right, I am expecting myself to figure this out way faster than is probably possible. There for a while, I thought I had everything sorted, so now that I’m suddenly lost again, I feel so… frustrated. I just want to FIX THIS…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Wow! That was a long story. 🙂 The romantic side of me sighs happily at the good ending for Meeple and Leepl. 😀
Blue hair? Thanks a lot! *sarcastically*
Let me get back to you on that…
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *whisks self in dramatically, followed by Reggie* HOW DID I MISS THIS!? I LOVE IT! The legendary Raspberry Crown is amazing.
Now I want to go ride a dragon…
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Here is a map. All my resources are from fellow Aethasians who showed me maps of Aethasia X)

-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Historical fantasy, a Beauty and the beast retelling.
@dragon-snapper @rochellaine I’m going to disappear for the time being. Happy writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Not yet! I hope to watch it soon
And WELCOME BACK!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That’s a really cool idea! Do it!!
Cool collage, by the way 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal *shrieks* *barely stops herself from slashing the computer screen*
This is amazing.
This. Is. AMAZING!!!
AAH, and Stan! And Meeple! GAH! I was laughing so hard! X’D
I can’t fangirl enough
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yesss! I knew you guys would like that!
Taranar is on the same island as Aethasia, and its border is in the Mountain-Range-Of-Which-I-Can’t-Remember-The-Name (Just west of the Icemoors)
Hang on, I’ll find a map that I made…
Also, if there’s something I don’t know about the land of Aethasia that contradicts any of the above…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m working on rewriting a novella too actually!
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh those things are annoying! I have several. You guys should look into natural ways to get rid of them, I know there are some but I can’t remember what they were. Black seed oil I think helps.
Will be praying!
To all others who have requests on here, I’m praying!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I have looked at that list before and I’ve found a few I can enter. 😀
Okay, cool 😀 You can always fix it later, that’s my motto when it comes to annoying pieces of writing 😀 Fix it later.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I know what an alternate universe is, I just wasn’t sure what you meant, but oh well. 😀 Glad you figured out how to help him escape. It’s always nice not to leave your MC hanging…
@seekjustice Aw, too bad. I’ve never entered a writing competition, though, even though I live in the US. I just googled it, though, and (I…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I meant alternate universe, like, what might happen if a certain situation was different. Like, if instead of being homeschooled, I were public schooled, what would be different. Like that?
@seekjustice XD Parachute. That would be funny to see.
@jenwriter17 Aw, thank you! That story sounds sweet. 🙂
But I did manage to figure…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, me too!
Looking for them. It’s really hard to find writing competitions a 17-year-old can enter in Australia.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I get distracted more often than I write, to be honest. 😀
Writing competitions? Reading the stories, or writing them yourself?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 What’re you working on?
- Load More
