@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nope, I’m not writing a book. My top project right now is the KPA 😛
Welllll I have a novella. But it’s stuck fast XP
I’m signing off. See you later!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Isn’t it?
Goodbye! *Vulcan salutes* #LLAP
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I love weird families XD
Have you seen just like a general picture of Leonard Nimoy? Look one up. Early warning: It’s really freaky 0.o
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Ahh, okay. Wow, I guess this idea did work! I was growing quite unconfident about it
How’s your book coming? (Dystopian, right?)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yeah, I can’t do it either. Wait, is it humanly possible?! I suppose so — I’ve seen Leonard Nimoy do it, whoever he is…
Can you do the salute? I can, but I know several people who can’t
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I have never seen Enterprise, so I wouldn’t know the episode names XD
But yeah… I don’t like it either. I don’t intend to watch it anytime soon
Have you seen TOS?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I’m the same way XD
Is this… the first time that a Readers’ Corner meeting actually worked?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young
It’s difficult to give advice without knowing what in particular you are struggling with.. But here’s a couple thoughts.Firstly- Make sure all your dialogue serves a purpose! Everything your characters say is communicating something to the reader. Like, giving a deeper understanding of the characters! 🙂 If they are just talking for…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â So… What time will the discussion be? Is there going to be a set time?
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Ahhh, church history… That stuff doesn’t stick to my brain. I don’t know about you XD *pats head (mane?) back*
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Yep! Trying to make sense of this chemistry book… *squints at periodic table*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart I mean aren’t there some… undignified parts?
-
Joy replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young It depends on what your dialogue looks like. If you post a piece here or something, I’d be more than happy to give you some pointers 🙂
Overall, my best piece of advice is to make sure that your characters’ vocab isn’t far-fetched. Especially if your story is contemporary or futuristic. For example, this sentence, “Can we progress…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@everyone Yay! i’m excited for this! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I’d like to try! I might be busy though
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â WAIT! I’M HERE! *groans*
Anyway, I’m here, reading for school, too
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I was actually about to say the same thing. 😀 So goodbye, and we leave an empty Writers’ Corner for someone to fill.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, bye! will you be on again at three or four pm your time like you usually are?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
sorry I kind of disappeared, I need to disappear again now. (sorry, Jen, I was beta reading dragon-snapper’s book!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Oh, byeeee! See you later!
- Load More
