@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yay i’m glad you like them. 🙂
Haha! at first I wasn’t sure what you were talking about and I had to look at the pictures again.
Its just a throw blanket. 😉 I always take the photos on my bed since there’s a window above it. (Despite the natural light I manage to take really bad pictures. Ohwell.)
Those would be cool colors for a scarf! 😀 -
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter I love them! Thanks a lot!! 😀
BTW, may I ask what that crocheted thing is in the background? I have a scarf with those colors!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Oh well, I’d sort of disappeared anyway. I’m back now, but doing math 🙁
WHAAAT?? Not keen on chocolate. *frowns*. But chocolate is the source of all writing life! Don’t worry, I did taste the vegemite chocolate and it was evil. Cadbury should sack whoever managed to think of it 😀
What’re you working on at the moment?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea I’m very glad you’ll still be around!
@corissa-maiden-of-praise I can neither confirm or deny that… 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise And now I go back and read the announcement… Because sometimes I like to pretend I’m a time traveler and do the future first and then go back to the past. 😛
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Aww, I didn’t know you were leaving, @aratrea ! You will be missed. Take good care of that frog and keep up the writing awesomeness!
@corissa-maiden-of-praise this is a great poem. <3
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Well, I’m looking at aussie pinterest memes, so I’m not sure if it counts. Hey do you remember/did you try Vegemite chocolate?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 yes, I wrote one, but it’s gone. I’ll try to fix it….
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@allison-grace Haha! I don’t think I could be that mean to any of my protagonists. 😀 I love them all too much.
(* whispers* Psst; I just want to say we’re trying to keep this topic with just prompts we come up with ourselves if possible. 🙂 )
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Cool, I’ve just got to read a bit to my siblings, and then I’ll be on!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks! If you do try it, please let me know, because I am totally in the dark as to what “separates” them but for some reason I really hope they can break through the windows and get together! 😀
I’d also like to see any prompts you make up.
(I know what you mean…I am definitely working on WAY too many projects at once!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll be on in about fifteen minutes, I hope. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj That villains one…*cries tears of laughter* I might incorporate this into my new story WIP thingy (which I really need to start…), it would be hilarious! (I posted about it a long, long, time ago in a galaxy not so far away…AKA back when I first joined KP…. Wow. That seems like so long ago. (I really need to stop rambling on and on…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @rochellaine @dragon-snapper @jane-maree @anyone
Anyone around? I’ll be writing in about half an hour!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@inkling-for-christ 🙂 Just trying to help! 😀 Wow! That’s a great idea! Ooh…that would explain a lot that the Last Jedi didn’t (since Luke *bleep!* *spoiler-warning sign appears*) 😉 The Jadith watching Ben grow up would be cool. And right after RotJ…awesome! *activates Star Wars geeking out mode* *geeks out* 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic An idea in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@spradlin Oh! 0.0 HI! X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Great, idea, Cindy!!
Tagging @dragon-snapper. You are such an inspiration and such a great writer. Not to mention a wonderful friend to everyone on the forums! Thank you for inspiring us all, and always giving us random things to laugh about!
You’re the Xonos Darkgrate of KP! (Aetherlight reference… ask an Aethasian XD)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey guys! I’m actually still here for a little while longer. Anyone want to join me?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @kate-flournoy because she too does not know how awesome and incredibly talented she is. Thanks for being such a great friend and mentor, dear.
Also, cute idea, Cindy!
- Load More
