@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, but you’re right. We eat beets, but not that often. Mostly with salads. 😀 Never on hamburgers.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, sounds good! Just let me know when ready. (You write fast, you say, but remember that I read Stars Fill Infinity straight through in one night.)
Well, that sounds just like the beets we eat here. 😉 Is this it?

I’ve never heard of a Shapes biscuit. What’s it like? Biscuits are very popular in the South (We capitalize the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep, pretty much! You’ll get to read it in all it’s unedited glory. Definitely though, as you read it, note down any plot holes or anything that you come across if you want, just don’t tell me about it till I’m done 😛 I am happy to enter into discussions though. Well, you can annoy me for the next chapter, but I write pretty quickly…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *squeals* Really? You mean I get to read it before you’re even done with it?! The only condition being that I say you’re wonderful and your writing’s wonderful and don’t mention anything wrong with it until you’re done? 😀 😀 That’s easy. Only I’m afraid I’d be too impatient. Is another condition to not bug you for the next chap…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh and I changed my pic this morning. Originally I had it changed to a pic of me in Highland outfit, but I liked the flowers better 😀 It’s one of my own pictures too, so thanks for complimenting it!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Well, I must be off. See you later!
FRIDAY NIGHTS! The only time of week where you can freely stay up late!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
So, it’s actually for you and @jenwriter17
Basically, I’m one of those people who needs words of affirmation otherwise she withers away and dies, and this extends to my writing as well. as I’m writing a novel I usually have an alpha reader who reads my chapters as I write them and praises my efforts and says nothing of the plot…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah. I’m pretty sure that was your idea. A brilliant one, too. 😀
*bestows badge of Kapeefer FanFic Awesomeness*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s really cool! I’ve never heard of Ben Crawford before (I don’t think), Ted Keegan sounds familiar, but I think I might be getting him mixed up with an Australian country singer…not sure, I don’t really keep up with Broadway, unless it’s the shows that I really like, I tend to lean more towards the West End or the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ohhhh @dekreel !
I just looked at your new topic…and you used my “milking puppies to get ice cream” idea! Does that mean I have been officially welcomed to the realm of Kapeefer literature? Should we ask Ben to add my comic to his KP Lit website? 😀 😀
Or – or – or did someone already come up with that idea before I did? 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Great! I wonder why your name disappeared from “members currently online” if you were still here? That’s why I thought you were gone.
@seekjustice Now I’m the one begging. What do you have to tell me?! 😀
By the way, your new profile pic is beautiful! When did you change it?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ahh, musicals. *calms down* 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice So, the concert I went to tonight:
My brother regularly takes me and my siblings to classical music concerts, (one at a time, of course,) and tonight he took me to a concert titled “From Vienna to Broadway” so it had singers with an orchestra doing songs from Operettas and Broadway hits.
The reason he picked this concert to take me…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice I’m still here! I was just making a new KP topic 😉
YES YES ROCHELLAINE SHE’S HERE PLEASE TELL US YOUR SECRET PLEEEEEEEEEEEAASE!
Geez, I’m weird when I’m tired…
(Ah! @aislinn-mollisong You’re not alone!!)
-
Joy started the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m going to do something similar to Rochellaine’s Comical Poem topic. I’m going to start us off with the few paragraphs of a story, and then I’m going to tag other Kapeefers for them to keep it going!
So to give a small example, I’d say “One day, Tommy was walking down the street and he saw a puppy.” And then I’d tag someone and they’d come up…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine haha yes! it was…strange. I walked in the door, my phone connected to the wifi and then…ding,ding,ding,ding etc etc. there were fourteen emails, but one was from Ethryndal.
Okay…..*tries to sit still and wait patiently* I also have something to tell you!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hahahaha!!!! Did you get freaked out by the crazy emails we’ve been sending you? 😀
Don’t worry, I’m still here. I’ll post this to let you know that, and coming up is an explanation.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’M HERE!!!!!! *rushes in panting* I was at a baptism. What did you feel the need to say? (please don’t be gone yet, I desperately need to know what all the fuss was about!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, too bad. @dekreel is gone. 🙁 Bye, Dekreel!
@seekjustice pray forgive the horrid spam and let me know if you do show up. 😀 I’ll probably be around for another hour or so.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I have nothing to hide! *throws arms wide* *suddenly huddles down under a blanket* …actually, I might have something to hide. My real name, for instance. And the reason we’re tagging @seekjustice in the first place. You know, the big secret I wanted to tell her?
Oh, right. You don’t know it. That’s why it’s a secr…[Read more]
- Load More
