@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yankee/Zulu readers? Who came up with those names?!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Definitely. When I tried to explain to my mom what Writers’ Corner was for she looked at me strangely and said something like “And you actually get work done like that?” 😀 😀
Okay, you asked for it… West Side Story is an updated take on Romeo and Juliet. It was a pioneer in musical style and some of the songs are quite a…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal My sincerest apologies. *bows*
@catwing XD Describe Kingdom Pen in three words: Loki GIF Wars.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice After Charlie readers are the delta readers, then the echo readers, then the foxtrot readers, and so forth. 😛 Although, I hope I don’t have to do that many edits.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You’re probably the only person/dragon I have ever heard refer to Charlie/gamma readers. Will we next have Echo readers? Will we ever get all the way through to Yankee/Zulu readers?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine 😛 Didn’t realize it was that famous. Yep, that one. Sector One.
(And you know, if you wanted to charlie/gamma-read it after I finish this round of edits, I will be must obliged. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, we’re just throwing musicals at each other.
This is why the Writer’s Corner is bad for productivity.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Or are we just throwing musicals at each other? 😀
Well, sort of. I’m in the process of creating a website, but since the website is for my books, I count that I can be on Writers’ Corner with it. 🙂
Are you editing your famous book that it seems everyone is beta-reading but me?
@jenwriter17 Okay, bye! See you later!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That counts. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m sort of writing. Well, I’m doing some worldbuilding at the moment.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
After @clairec and I had that discussion I got a paperback of A Little Bush Maid out of the library and am planning to read it again (but I’m super busy at the moment with other things, so I still haven’t started it).
I will do a post one day…One day…
And I’m the other way around! As a general rule, I don’t like older musicals,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Are either of you writing?
@jenwriter17 Coolio. 🙂 Go on your journey, Hobbit. An Unexpected One.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ah, I knew the madder as the mad hatter Catwing could turn this crazy story into something even crazier!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *squeals in return*!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 XD I know the feeling.
I’m Eastern Standard. (That’s what it’s called, right? 😛 ) You?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That’s okay…I’m still halfway through chapter five of A Little Bush Maid which you recommended to me a really long time ago. 🙂 I’ve had the Gutenberg tag open on my computer since then, and ever once in a while I’ll switch to it and read a paragraph. It’s not that I don’t like it, because I do, it’s just that I haven’t been re…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 AH! So exciting! I love it when I actually get to start writing the book. XD
And I am editing until 9. And then at 9 I will write. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, I haven’t unfortunately! I am super lazy and haven’t read the screenplay yet, but I haven’t had time enough at the library (I try to only listen to musicals on YouTube at the library, because we have only a limited internet download) to listen to Carousel yet.
Oh there’s so many musicals…I listen mostly to newer ones, though…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper HAH! That’s great! X’D
@jenwriter17Â Ooooh let’s see…
Picture #2: “She almost wished she could touch them, and feel the Maker’s wonder sting her hands.”
Something like that XD
@skredder Make a one-sentence story for this photo 😀

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 I’m back now!
@dekreel @kaya-young are you here this time?
- Load More
