@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Why thank you 😀 *bows gallantly*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I take it you’re lactose intolerant? (Should I even be asking…?)
I’ve never tried coconut ice cream. Does it taste like coconut?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You’re forgiven. I don’t actually like soy ice cream. Coconut ice cream is really good though 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice *revives* So many musicals……
The only three I’ve watched are My Fair Lady, The King & I and The Sound of Music.
And Legally Blonde if you count live productions 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice HAHA, thank you!! I suppose I might as well tag you back for the same reason 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ohh, goodness. Sorry about that! I… just went off of the scene in Snapper’s LOKD where Daeus faints of soy ice cream… 0.0
Wow. Sorry about that!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *hands you smelling salts*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And I tag @dekreel for all the weird conversations we have. They make me laugh whenever they occur.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Of course the book is way better than the movie, but I didn’t read the book when I was five years old watching the movie. 😀 I especially love the tale of Riki-Tiki-Tavi!
FIDDLER ON THE ROOF?!!!!! You actually listen to a musical from the sixties? 😀 Yes! I bought the movie as a Christmas present for my sister/entire-family a co…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Don’t worry, this happens all the time. I think @rochellaine is preparing her rebuttal currently, and eventually we will come to a compromise.
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, yes we have… XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Excuse me? Are you insinuating that soy ice cream is lame? It’s very helpful for those of us who *sniffs* cannot devour regular icecream. Actually, coconut cream ice cream is better.
But my protagonist, Alfred, just won’t listen to me! I tell him ‘I command you to describe the deserts of Taranar,’ and he’s like, ‘Nope.’
I relate way too much.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I think we’ve completely gone off topic now 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice *faints*
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ahh. Okay. Yeah, we Americans pronounce it almost the same way. “Criss-miss…”
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I sing ALL THE TIME. I think I drive people crazy sometimes (I’m singing ATOTC at the moment).
Hey, have you ever listened to The Fiddler on the Roof?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Seven: Dog, Cat, and Squirrel
“So, Jenna?” began Dekreel after their previous conversation had petered.
“Yeah?”
“What do you like to write?”
Oh, no, <i>that<i> question. She sighed a little. “Umm… several things, I guess.”
“Anything you’re working on?”
“… Not really. I write random essays. And I journa…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Other than Les Mis, Tangled was probably the biggest influence on Stars Fill Infinity, Mother Gothel is an awful woman though and she emotionally and verbally abuses Rapunzel, so I don’t blame her for running away. And Flynn is extremely annoying at the start, but I like the way he changes by the end. I definitely agree that r…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper *bursts out laughing* That is hilarious! I would never have thought of using white books to research Snow White. 😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Duck! Hit the Deck, Oklahoma!, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Show Boat, Roberta, Kismet, Singing in the Rain…
I LOVE throwing musicals! And if you heard weird singing, it was probably me. I sing all the time, and it’s often weird – or so my sister tells me. (Disclaimer: I actually do sing in tune. Weird means something else i…[Read more]
- Load More
