@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Well, at this point, I have distracted myself reading blogs and The Aetherlight forums. And I’ve hit a brick wall on the KPA, so I think I’ll take a break for tonight.
See you later! Nice talking/arguing/bickering/whatever we were doing…! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh, I’m so sorry! We went through a similar situation with my grandmother two years ago, so I definitely know what it feels like. I’ll be praying for you and your family!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and by the way, @dekreel and @seekjustice I’m back! 😀 (But I think you figured that out already.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *goes and writes eight new words* ta-da! 😀
@seekjustice I have an argument for that. This is a writers’ corner, not a writing corner. So, since we’re all writers, it doesn’t really matter whether we’re writing or not. We can still hang out here.
Don’t you like that argument?
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh dear. 🙁 Praying for your family!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hehe, that happens to me all the time. So far I have only written… six new words XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, see you, for now.
You know the great irony, since I signed into the writers corner I have literally not written a word.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hmm, that’s interesting! I can drink A2 milk (which I think is what you’re talking about the different proteins) even though it still has some lactose, I just can’t drink a lot.
I think I have heard of the goat/cow milk, but I’d never heard of the duck/chicken eggs.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I just looked it up, and it says 1997-2007. 🙂
@seekjustice That’s fine, because now instead of Dekreel disappearing I’m going to disappear!
For only about fifteen minutes, though, hopefully!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice No idea. But apparently a lot of people who are allergic to cow’s milk can eat/drink goat’s milk without any problems. Same thing with eggs. Two of my sisters are allergic to chicken eggs, but they eat duck eggs instead. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Of course 😀 Well, I haven’t actually seen it, but I love the music and I can dance the Scottish version of Riverdance, which is quite different, but same music.
No…I can’t really see the connection. But oh well.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine THAT’S pretty cool. So it was in the 1990s?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel It’s a realistic sci-fi tv show. The premise is that the pyramids are actually ancient alien landing pads, and there are stargates which are like wormholes to other planets. They look like this:

The US finds the one on Earth, and creates a special forces unit to travel to other planets and explore them, and meet aliens, and find o…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hmph.
No, it’s actually been awhile since I’ve watched Star Trek, so I haven’t seen any new ones
What is Stargate SG-1?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Have you seen any of Riverdance? (Modern Irish dancing/musical)
@dekreel Okay, I understand that you, yourself, are not imaginary. The creature you pretend to be is imaginary, but I will tolerate it, as you requested, based on the premise that you like Star Trek. (Though I don’t really see the connection. Do you, See…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I AM NOT IMAGINARY!
@seekjustice Thank you. *thumbs Rochellaine* This is what I have to deal with.
XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I wouldn’t ever say coconut ice cream actually tastes like ice cream, but I do like the taste of it.
For what reason are you allergic to cows milk but not goats?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You’re totally imaginary.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Poor @dekreel 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I think goat’s milk itself tastes horrible. 🙂 My sister, who is way more allergic to cow’s milk than I am, likes goat’s milk, but most of the people in our family groan when it comes into view.
@dekreel Actually you can’t taste or smell the goat milk at all in the ice cream we get, which is much more than I can say for some c…[Read more]
- Load More
