@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
…a mansion in the city, definitely. She’s not exactly the type to go for luxury like that (she’d be really uncomfortable, I think) but she’d be bored in the woods, and I think that’d be worse for her. @kaya-young
Would your MC rather be able to shapeshift or control an element?
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd We seemed to have hijacked your thread… XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Chairs are for melting! Not scratching! *tosses chair to @dragon-snapper* *continues scratching walls*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I see red. Literally. Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wound…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths I didn’t think you were related to Catwing, I thought Catwing was related to Leumeister. I’m pretty sure he even said so himself!!
So he’s your brother??
I… am… so confused. *scratches wall*
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths @catwing WHAT?!! I thought Leumeister said–  0.0
@leumeister One more time: Are you Catwing’s brother?? Or Louise’s? Or neither?
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I see red. Literally. Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wound…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
first off, I love it when fandoms over take topics. (yes auto correct, fandoms is a word…)
@perfectfifths, let’s see,
Mira would rather be on the brute squad, and she would gag at all three of the other ones.
Delmira (I just realized how similar their names are, good thing their in different books) would be the brute squad, and change the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Would your character rather only eat chocolate for the rest of their life (deliciousness), or only eat carrots for the rest of their life (healthiness)?
Jenna would rather eat chocolate.
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Jenna would rather call the brute squad and arrange her wedding
@rochellaine Oh, burst out laughing in the middle of a meeting, for sure!
@skredder Depends on her mood, but typically she’d rather sit inside
@jenwriter17Â X’D X’D X’DÂ Umm… Jenna loves animals, so she would rather not fight them at all, but if she had to choo…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yes. *sighs* It’s like, “Darcy, just tell me your plans! Otherwise I’ll have to write another story.” And she just looks at me and shrugs with indifference.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Dug from Up…he’s the bouncy dog, right? I guess you could make me like him, too…both he and Toothless work. Both of them are like my dog, and in turn like me!
Star Wars and Harry Potter, a bit of Marvel and DC as well. 🙂 I can’t think of anything else off of the top of my head….
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Hah, yep. My characters are like that, too. As far as I’m concerned, they’re solving a riddle. And they are eventually going to end up in a chasm. But between point A and point B… nothing.
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
…
I see red. Literally.  Who did this to me? my mind starts whirling but then my head begins to buzz and I no longer need the blindfold to cover my eyes, for I can’t even see with them open. The last thing I remember is Akira’s startled shout.
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing m…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel IÂ think Darcy has personality… The main issue is she’s not telling me her plans. I know she has her heart set on vengeance against the people who ruined her life 18 years ago, but she’s keeping secret how she’ll go about said vengeance. All I really know about these secret plans is that she desires to make her enemies suffer in the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @dekreel
Ohh, this is getting intense! I’m not going to copy and paste the first part of the story for the next portion, if that’s okay. It’ll just get too long. 🙂
* * *
Pain. It’s all that is real in this world of misery. Sometimes I feel gentle hands bathing my wounds, but then the pain comes agai…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae Ugh, yeah my characters are like that, too. I’m not sure if they even have a personality. *bangs head on table*
X’D X’D Wow, that is funny! And true!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Sorry, I ended up being busier yesterday than I thought I would be. I’m also going to disappear for today and tomorrow. Enjoy your writing!
I’ll just tag a few others too
@dekreel @jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper @catwing See you soonish 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Actually you remind me more of Dug from Up. I guess that makes sense XD
What things do you geek over? I know you love Star Wars and… maybe Harry Potter. Anything else?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh… Pizza. Yummy! 🙂 Have fun!
@dekreel Hi! Yeah, I haven’t been stalking – I mean, hanging around – the Writers Corner very much lately, and neither have I been doing much writing. Unfortunately. I have characters who don’t wish to cooperate, though I have been discovering new ways to take my WIP.
Lol. Funny how we writers…[Read more]
- Load More
