@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Do you need my personality, too, or have I
bumbledgiven you enough information already? -
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Who doesn’t like that troll?? XP
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart That’s okay! I’ve been… busy, too XD
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @rochellaine @seekjustice
I have this book I am working on along with “Mahinia” (which is named after the story character) that I am calling “For the Kingdom”. Â This title does sum up the book well, but I am wondering if it is to boring or intimidating?
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Go ahead! I’m a dragon… that melts chairs. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I forgot about character name books. Those are actually really helpful if you’re going back for rereads because it’s often easier to remember the name of the MC than the title. 😀
Yes! Books with flashy titles seem like they’re trying too hard. Like the author isn’t confident enough in his own writing to draw you in and fe…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x. Welcome to the Kingdom!!! Â I am fifteen, and I joined several days ago. Â But I can already say that you are surrounded by the most friendly and helpful people ( or dragons and wolves) on the internet! Â So glad to meet you! Â What is your WIP (work in progress) ?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustsice I’m back! How’s it going?
BTW I just sneezed while typing this. Can you be contagious across the streams of the internet?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Yes, I LOVE drawing my characters! Â I am always drawing people I see in waiting rooms and such, “ah, they look like this or that character. Â Or their nose does anyway”.
*looks at person and scribbles in notebook like I am a spy*
I like both cats and dogs, so I guess it depends on the breed and if they are loyal or snooty. Â …[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â YESYESYESYESYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!! More KP literature!!!!! *scratches walls ecstatically*
Ahh, *ahem* Sure! I’d like to be in it! 😉
Aww, you know the term “Chasm Beast!” And you even capitalized it! Ahhh, thanks! *scratches you behind the ears*
Anyway, I basically look like a light-brown wolf, with green eyes that glow in the d…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 started the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello again! *barks happily*
So, I’m totally not copying off of @dekreel ‘s story, but I started my own story. About KP. And KaPeeFers. I was wondering if maybe I could include any of you as characters? *yips hopefully* 😀
@dekreel , @dragon-snapper , @catwing , @jenwriter17 , @allison-grace , @mnvalentine
If so, can you send me a description…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I’ll probably be arouns for a while, I might even get some editing in. There’s a few changes I want to make to Stars Fill Infinity before I start the sequel.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I’m sorry! But, does that mean you’re going to be here for a while? 😀 😀
I’ll be back in about ten or twenty minutes, I think, because right now the pastor is here, and we’re eating dinner.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, I’m a young woman who has had to cancel her life for the day because she is sneezing violently everywhere and thus I have nothing to do but lie in bed and worldbuild.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Aw, I’m glad you like my title! I love it too. I actually had the title long before I had the book, I think its a random line in Les Mis which I thought was absolutely beautiful!
I like short, simple titles too. My favourite books right now are in a series and they are literally called Once, Then, Now, After and…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, oh, haha thanks, but I just looked it up. It’s so cool! I like reading about this kingdom. It makes me wish I was a dragon or something like that. But, nope, I’m just a human, sworn to secrecy by my superior, the chief director of Base13x. *sigh*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Great! 😀
@dekreel @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @catwing @kaya-young Trying once more…Hello!!! Is anyone there? I’m writing! Come and join me!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m still here…trying to write…not getting distracted at all I say! Not at ALL! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh, here is the link to the Compendium! 😉
- Load More
