@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, welcome
@seekjustice, glad to have you back. Which is your favorite Broadway song from that show?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I second Alia’s question: Movie or Broadway?
and yes, I’m still here, just needed to focus for a minute so I disappeared!
-
Alia replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x, I think it would be fine, and would really add an interesting depth to the story.
@gh24682468999, thanks for checking out my blog (I can’t seem to be able to get the email reply thingy to work so I thought I’d find you here and point myself out instead)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, Anastasia??? Movie or Broadway version?
oh, and I’m back for a bit, trying to finish my speech essay
@catwing, hello, oops, goodbye
@seekjustice, you still here?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m listening to Anastasia!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Who is this character, exactly? Which of your stories does she belong in, and why is she running around on the forums?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @catwing @sam-kowal @dragon-snapper
Sorry, I forgot to let you guys know, here I am!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *looks it up* Oh! It was actually @warrenluther04 No, Batman ’66 is totally different from the modern Batman types. It’s crazy and really campy…and I love it. 😀
Hmm, I don’t know. I think I act pretty conventional, but I am also considered slightly strange by some people. 😀 Maybe I can use my position to convince you all to…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 😀 (Dynamic Duo? Oh yeah! You’re the one who watches Batman ’66, aren’t you?)
Just what do you think being eccentric entails?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal @rochellaine I’m signing out now. 😀 Wrote 763. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I’ve actually read several books that threw in random chapters from the villain’s POV. 🙂 So I think it could work fine. Those include such great authors as Frank Peretti and Chuck Black, if I remember correctly.
(Yes, people, I do read fantasy once in a while! 😀 )
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Don’t be afraid little Bobert. <3 I won’t melt your chair. I’ll melt someone else’s.
@sam-kowal 😀 😀 Thank you! … and I can’t wait until that day. XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bobert is a little friend of mine. I just imagined him up yesterday with the help of @dekreel so I don’t know him very well yet, but he is very sweet and lovable. He just gets intimidated by such big creatures as yourself. 🙂
@sam-kowal (I honestly just spelled your name “Stam”. 😀 ) They print very fast. I don’t remember the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal XD Basically. This thing is going to be good. 😛 (Now that I’ve fixed some of those mistakes. *facepalm*)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Someone fears me. I am a legend. 😛 Who’s Bobert? *waves to Bobert*
@sam-kowal Yep! And I actually really like your edits. They offer a good viewpoint, and because they talk about plausibility I can consider ways to fix it easily. 😀 Besides, I’m guessing that a lot of my readers once I’m published will be much more critical. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal The printing company I order my books at actually has a place where they’ll put your books on Amazon for you and sell them on their site as well, so that’s not even hard, since they’ll print on demand when the books are ordered. I just have to get around to setting it up. 🙂
@catwing Hi!
@dragon-snapper Please don’t melt too many…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @sam-kowal Hi guys!
Sam, I was just going through your edits. 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
True. But they fly most of their lives over the ocean.
I’m a little confused at how that has to do with whether they’re big or not? 🙂
Oh, you’re big enough. Your wingspan is almost as long as I am tall! (I’m a little less than five feet, but not sure exactly how much.)
-
filewriter@base13x started the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi. Ok, so there is this thing that I have been thinking about doing for the book that I am writing. I think it would be cool, but I don’t know if it would really work. I don’t know if it would end up being annoying to my readers or interesting.
So, what I am wondering is… Could I randomly throw in a chapter from a different character’s…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Hey! Are you on?
- Load More
