@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
My villains are probably the safest of all my characters, actually. I can only think of one of my villains who’ve died.
It gets easier the more you do it 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Whoops…you have a cat. Not a dog. 😅😀
@filewriterbase13x No problem. After all, it is technically you! 🙂 Thanks! Oh, and would you prefer a name other than FileWriter or do you just want to go by that?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Goodbye! Don’t forget to tell Stan to drop Bobert off soon. He’ll have to go to bed.
@seekjustice Nope. I couldn’t kill him. I think I could kill a villain. I’ve never attempted that yet, though. Maybe I should in the western. It would be easy, with horse thieves and guns, don’t you think?
And maybe, someday, I will get up the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Goodbye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m proud of you, Bobert! *claps like a proud aunty* *gets a bit teary*
Cool! I love doing word wars, I’m super competitive.
Poor guy, getting dropped off a cliff. I knew you wouldn’t kill him, you’re too compassionate for that sort of thing.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *produces a very thick blanket conveniently out of nowhere because I’m an author and can do that* Here, we’ll just fold this up and put it on Stan’s back so Bobert won’t get hurt.
*lifts Bobert up onto Stan’s back*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hello! Things are great for me, but not so great for dear Uncle Bill, who I just dumped off a the cliff as I had planned. 😀
And @sam-kowal just beat me in a word-race. 🙁
Bobert is finally getting a chance to talk with Stan.
There’s the list for you! How are things in tomorrowland?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @sam-kowal @anyone-else-still-around
Hey, I’ve brought my editing and come to join you. How’s things?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Congratulations! 😀 Looks like I need some practice.
But anyway, I did end up throwing the guy off the cliff, so that’s over with. 🙂
*Bobert hugs Stan* Can he go for a ride now?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal I got 503 words written. How about you?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, yay! Thank you for my pet. OK, he’s a boy. And his name is… Ezekiel, but I call him Ezi. Is that OK? Oh, and I just realized that I didn’t give you a fiscal description. I’m sure that that will come in handy. OK, you already know what I am wearing. I have dark brown eyes and long brown hair that goes past my knees.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal How about cutting it off at an even 9:30? You’re on!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *Bobert claps his hands and jumps up and down* He loves ice cream. But then, who doesn’t? 😀
So, how’s the writing going? Do you want to compete with me now, or just go at a normal pace again?
@dragon-snapper Sorry to miss you! Hope to see you again soon.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry. I must away now. 🙁 Good luck though!
@sam-kowal XD I suppose it is slightly in the South. 😛 And I wrote 1744 in that time.
*blink*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, and @notawriter . Sorry… 😅😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I am proud to present:
A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen
Part 1: Into the Kingdom of Pen
Warren Luther blinked, staring at the computer screen. He tapped a few keys, and the computer flashed as pixels were transformed into the words “WarrenLuther04.” His password and “tag” soon appeared on the “Account Information” page of kingdompen.org. Warren slid…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@allison-grace *adds you to character notes* Sure! You will definitely be in Part 2 because…I am almost done with Part 1! In fact, I will hopefully be posting it today/tonight!
@rochellaine AAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAHHHH!!! :O :O :O How could your dog??? Squirrels are for chasing and befriending, not killing! *howls in anguish*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine @warrenluther04 Our cat killed a squirrel about a week ago…
(I feel like I’m Alice talking to the creatures in Wonderland about Dinah. 😀 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m back, but it looks like I’m back a too late! Are you disappearing? 🙁
@sam-kowal Is Stan back yet? Bobert is ready and waiting for him. They could go for a ride together while we have a word war if you like. Since it looks like Dragon Snapper is leaving.
(I actually won’t be ready to start for another few minutes.)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal @waterlily In about five-ten minutes, I’ll have to stop because I have something else I’ll need to do. Here’s the warning. 😛
- Load More
