@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Don’t blame yourself! It wasn’t you — believe me 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hopefully that works! I’m just back from my lunchbreak and at the editing again!
Yeah….it’s hard isn’t it? How many ways can people accidentally die?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 WOO-HOO!! Well, done, Warren!! *jumps up and down ecstatically* I’m so excited — more Kapeefer Literature!! 😀 😀 😀
*scratches you behind ear*
Great start! I loved it! Now WHEN ARE YOU POSTING THE NEXT PART?!
*blinks*Â Ohhhhh, so that’s how you guys feel… XD
@supermonkey42 More awesome Compendium material!!! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 I don’t mind Dekreel either. I just pretend to. Don’t tell her that…
(I think she knows, though.)
No, it’s all just a joke. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, so I was getting on here to tell you a few more things about me and what I believe, Warren, and rochellaine took the words out of my mouth! Â I agree with the comment she made about magic and trolls and such!
I dont mind Dekreel. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *frowns* *brandishes disbelief blaster*Â I made you disappear.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ooh! I’ve read this story before! Several months ago when I was still wandering around the forums without actually joining…(I think they call it stalking? 😀 )
It’s actually not on edit, but I just requested edit access, so you might consider allowing me. 🙂
Well, the first thing I thought of was car accidents. Those often en…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd You told me once that your name was Aspen… Is it Ingrid, Aspen or Amber?!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Mwehehehhhh…
@daughteroftheking X’D *pulls you to your feet* I knew you’d like that!! 😀
@mnvalentine Oooh, that’s a problem. Especially with this installment, anyway. XD Thank you!
@emma-flournoy Glad ya like him!
@ethryndal X’D Aww! Thank you! I thought it was funny, too
@jane-maree Yes, pizza makes heated debate…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 And don’t forget about Stan! 😀 He’s a dragon too.
As for the Wonder, I love Alice and like in the original books I think of it as “anything can happen in a dream” rather than magic.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, I remember you telling me about this a while back. I don’t think I’m planning on having magic, unless I leave bits of Wonder wandering around the Kingdom. (cameos from @catwing‘s Catwing Christmas.) Ohh…that’s why you almost disbelief-ed the troll-thing! :O Okay, that’s why you hang out with Snapper. Thanks!
I’m fine with…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, I’ll try my best to explain:
Most importantly, I believe in magic, and believe that all magic is evil, so that there is no such thing as “good magic.” So, if you’re planning to have that in the story I’d rather you just leave me out of it. 🙂 Mythical humanoid creatures from real-world myths, such as trolls, elves, d…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I’m randomly popping in, but I think it should be fine. If you’ve read Christopher Paolini’s Inheritance Cycle series, there are chunks of chapters written from the MC’s POV, but then there are other chapters written from other character’s POVs. But don’t do it every other chapter or something like that; it would probably get…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool, thanks!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ba3B6gyqXXeLlb6jUoelruJdcplBf257LraPxjoJzFw/edit?usp=sharing
It should be on anyone can edit, but if you can’t, just let me know!
Yeah, it is pretty obvious and most people would guess it quickly. Accidentally killing sounds like the best way to go….but how does one accidentally…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Sure, I’d love to! If you’ll link me a comments google doc I can try to highlight portions that I think could be shortened.
Thanks for all the suggestions! I wonder if he could have killed someone by accident? That sounds like the most interesting out of the lot. But I’d have a hard time because I would have to find a way to mak…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, you have. 🙂 Either way works. Do you have any changes you want to be made to your character? I’m planning on giving some of the people that were mentioned a bigger role in the next parts, so I though I should probably double-check with you. 😀
Yes, but sadly some cats do not listen to humans or talking golden retrievers….…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well…No…I guess not.
Maybe this isn’t the best time, given the *cough* current conversation, but I’m editing a short story for a competition and I’m attempting to get rid of 489 words so that it fits the guidelines. Would you like to have a look?
Also, I’ve been thinking about your short story and you have a few options…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther It would appear that I have become the official KP sheriff! 😀 I find this very funny, because when I described myself to @dekreel I told her I was likely to call the police if something went wrong, not be the police! But it seems to work pretty well.
If I had had anything to say about it, the cat would certainly not have kil…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
It gets easier the more you do it.
That’s actually not the best recommendation. 🙂 Do you think I want to become callous?!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Thanks! 😀 I certainly hope so…. 🙂
NOOO! Not hummingbirds!!! @catwing Why do cats like to kill hummingbirds???? It’s like squirrels: they are for chasing and befriending, but not killing!
Okay. Rant over. 🙂
- Load More
