@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
If you go back a bit in the Writers Corner, you’ll find a whole discussion between @rochellaine and myself about Chessy being adopted, and somewhere in there you’ll find the prologue!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel How did you even find that discussion? 😀
*rereads said discussion* *laughs* Is School a part of the Realitization Squad?
@sleepwalkingmk What newer discussion are you talking about? (Just for the laugh, you know.)
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Let me guess: I forgot to tag you? That’s likely… XP
Thank you so much!! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh, and YES! Creatures are AWESOME 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04Â I don’t mind. Rochellaine and Ariel might though……
I suppose you can — Just don’t associate the troll-things with either of them 😉
( @rochellaine @ariel-ashira Feel free to clarify anything 😉 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 That is the worst mangling of a tag I’ve seen yet that I can recall! 😀 Draong?
@dragon-snapper Goodbye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool topic 🙂 I write a bunch of different things: historical fiction, historical fantasy (which is kind of like the contemprary fantasies that have become popular lately, think Percy Jackson, with magic in the real world, but historical). I also like dystopian and writing retellings of fairy tales and classics. I’ve dabbled in sci-fi…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going to go eat now! Good luck!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 No! I’m editing a short story for her.
Though @seekjustice did let me read the sequel’s prologue a couple of days ago… 😉
😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hi!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! I’m here to finish this blog post. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @sam-kowal Is anyone around? I’m going to be doing some editing for @seekjustice and then some writing of my own.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper Would you guys mind if I used troll-things in my KP stories? Also, could I maybe add in a couple more creatures that live in the Vivid Green forest? Thanks! 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x No problem! I had a weird writing question one time too…. *remembers the Acoustic Kitty story* Oh yeah, I should probably start that fairly soon…. 😀
Okay, that sounds like a good plan. Nine or ten chapters isn’t too often, but not too sporadic. 🙂 I mean, if you ask me I will attempt to answer your questions. But I’m not…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Character notes updated! 🙂
@kaya-young Thanks so much! 😀 😀 I’m glad you liked it. *barks happily*
@filewriterbase13x Thanks! *chuckles* That should be happening sometime soon…. *disappears mysteriously into the shadows* 🙂
*reappears* Okay. I have updated your character notes! *re-disappears*
*reappears* @supermonkey42 Thanks!…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter  I don’t mind at all!  She is too cute.  Thank you!!!!  🙂 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd
Okay, here’s Harper 🙂 *holds breath* I hope you don’t mind that it isn’t in color!
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, @dragon-snapper, @allison-grace, and @warrenluther04. Thanks guys. Yes, I think that I am definitely going to do this now. I am guessing that I would do it every nine or ten chapters. So not too much. I can’t wait! I am glad that I now know that I can come to you guys if I need any help with writing. I hope to return the favor to…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, he is not helping his family. He doesn’t have any family really. Remember? Evil people don’t have to have reasons to be evil. Like people who do school shootings. They could blame their parents or their teachers, but, at least most of them, just do it because they are evil. So, no. He doesn’t have an excuse to be evil. He just is. He probably…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
adjective
Â
1.
relating to or denoting an imagined place or state in which everything is unpleasant or bad, typically a totalitarian or environmentally degraded one. - Load More
