@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing. Thank you. To the feathers I say, “Ooh, pretty.” To the chocolate I say, “Ooh, yum. Wait, ouch, ouch.” Haha. Thanks. I tried saying Personal Artificial Intelligence Assistant, but it only came out (Personal Artificial Int) So, I think it was too long. I just decided to shorten it. Thanks for your greeting!
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, hi! Thank you. Once me and my best friend set up a Lego town too with my Legos. We used the small 1 x 1 flat round pieces as currency. Green was the lowest in value because they were the most common. That was really fun.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. I like how the story is going!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thanks!  Yeah, I haven’t been on all day because life is taking some wild turns.  🙂
I love being a loyal sidekick. Â And I just love KP so much I can’t seem to get enough of it! Â You guys are so awesome!
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine and @supermonkey42, thank you! That does help clarify.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are you still here? I’m around now (I love that meme by the way, it’s so true)!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bye! I’m actually logging out pretty soon too…I have piano class. 🙂 I’ll be on tomorrow though! *waves goodbye with paw*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 I’m actually going to go now. Got a bit editing done. Adios and good luck!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ahh. (Now I can; originally your marker/tag/thingy didn’t show up. 😀 )
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 You’re on you WIP, right?
@dragon-snapper Yep. 🙂 It’s pretty fun; we get to go to archery and/or shooting ranges sometimes. 😀
@jenwriter17 Oh, and I’m working on Part 4 of the Dog in KP.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Wha? Scouts? That’s so cool! 😀
@jenwriter17 XD 😛 Don’t worry, I won’t melt your chair.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, @dragon-snapper and @jenwriter17 . 🙂 I’m on for about half an hour.
Shooting range???? Fun. 🙂 I go with Scouts sometimes. (Random fact of the day.) 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Still, thanks a lot! 🙂
@jenwriter17 I don’t know. *deadpan face* *sneezes*
Sorry. It is revealed in the first paragraph of Part 4, though! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll join! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, and I just realized that there are two ATOTC musicals! One from 2006 and one from 2007. I think you’re talking about the 2007 one, but could you let me know for sure? 🙂
@alia I really like that duet! Poor Frederic, though! Isn’t the story hilarious? If you’re born on leap year, in your twenty-first year you might only cou…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, fair enough!
I know, it’s really frustrating. I think there’s two versions on YouTube, the concept album (which is red, and the cast isn’t correct) and there’s the international version, which is blue and does have the correct cast listed, I think the International playlist is in the right order.
Okay, I’ll definitely put…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, until yesterday I hadn’t heard of the Pirates of Penzance. but @rochellaine introduced me to it so I’m giving it a try.
I didn’t know there was a musical version of A Tale of Two Cities.
Rochellaine, I’m on stay fredric stay. its a very interesting style.
@jenwriter17, I’m actually signing off now because i get easily distracted on here
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Pirates of Penzance?! Cool! How are you liking it? What part are you on?
@seekjustice That makes sense. Since I usually read the synopsis, then watch a couple of the songs on YouTube, (with clips from the movie), then watch the musical, I actually like songs better that don’t fit specifically with the plot because then I can sing them…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 yep, it’s a musical war! Be Careful!
- Load More
