@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *dies*
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, Kapeefers! I thought I would share some of my artwork with you. I have been following the Character Art Exchange topic for a while, but I don’t think I can commit to anything right now with life so crazy. I hope to sometime though, when I can.

This is a quick oil painting I did of a lady, who is not any of my characters in pa…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Alrighty! 😀 Have a good class!
I should be on later as well, so long as I don’t have too much math. 😐
Then it’s spring break!!!!!!
I knew you had it in you. 😛
-
Snapper started the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Guys, I really don’t think we have enough of these. 😐
Writer’s corner 15, and I remember the first one… I must be old.
@jenwriter17 @warrenluther04 @rochellaine @anyoneelse I should be on for about half-an-hour. Trying to reach a specific scene before NaNo.
3 days. *faints*
Snapper? Snapper, what are you doing on the floor? You have novels…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *concerning memes*
Story of my life, right there.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Interesting. What’s Myers Briggs? I did enjoy doing the personality test. Most things like that I don’t like at all, but this one seemed to have pretty good questions and conclusions.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, @kaymart so much!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
If I have a chance I might try…maybe! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I’m not sure what your talking about. Was I going to ask you something…? 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Option one, it’s just a thing. Like calling Snapper a kid.
@catwing I’m watching you, flying cat. Always watching…
*goes to make self look evil-overlordish and not kid-like at all* *trips on black cape*
-
Snapper and
Kaymart are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Was the last one you read the pick the plot one?? Cause that one was so good! (Although my favorite is forever gonna be book 2 😉 )(The PTPB would be my 2nd favorite though!) Gwen is so cute! But from the beginning Owen has been my favorite! Actually he just might be my most favoritest character ever! Ill stop now before I start ranting…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Warrenluther04 Hehhhh, thanks. 🤗 Zis makes me happy. I do try to keep things entertaining. It’s a bit of a hobby. 😉
Anyway, the pic still didn’t come through, but that’s okay because I did a bit of tech-ing and found it.

For the record… What. The. Heck. 😂
My story: And yet somehow, despite all odds, they still make fun of my…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart First of all, welcome! 😀 I’m so glad you found yourself here, great place for writers and sometimes, artists and music people too!
Ahhh, cover art. I love making cover art, though I’ll admit I’m not so good at it…. yet.
And oh dear, dry spells. Yes, they can last forever, yes they are superiorly annoying, but I know there’s a way…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! I’m back. For just a little bit. Are you around?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic The 1 and only … me. in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart. First of all, welcome! I also am new here. I am glad that you are writing despite your TBI. Although you may have many limitations, I don’t see anything that shows that writing is one of them. I am fourteen. That is a big age gap, I know, but I still can’t wait to get to know you more. As for advice about the forum, I have been finding…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, that’s the one I was listening to. I guess I got it right. 🙂 I’ve got to go now for Family Worship, and I don’t know if I’ll be back tonight since I’m hoping to watch a movie with my brother. 😀 Will you be here for a while? If you are, and if I do get back, I’ll let you know. My blog post is finally almost done!…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey!
Okay, so I meant to tell you. The version I listen to of ATOTC is the 2011 International Cast by Jill Santoriello with James Barbour, Brandi Burkhardt and Natalie Toro.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @dekreel @alia I’m here, are you?
- Load More
