@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter 🙂 Yeah, my sister likes to carry her sketchbook everywhere.  She doesn’t care about mess-ups though and just leaves them.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, @rochellaine, @dragon-snapper, I must leave now.
oh, and Rochellaine, where has Bobbit gone?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice HELP MEEE!!!
@alia Wait? What do you mean? Which one ‘what’ do I have?
@jenwriter17 I’m here as well for a bit longer.
@rocheillane Weird. KP does that from time to time.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, my sisters and I rewrote that to the MKs who dont do anything
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ah, I see 😀 Yes, I was raised on Veggietales and Colin Buchanan and not much else. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOcI7QIsejY
listen now as though your life depends on it
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
AND I’VE NEVER BEEN TO BOSTON IN THE FAAALLLL!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, which one do you have?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper Haha. 🙂 So, what happened was I wrote a post saying something like “Was I the only 90s-00s Christian kid who didn’t watch Veggietales growing up?” and it didn’t post. So then I went back to the typing page and added a part saying “I wonder if KP was raised on Veggietales too, and won’t let anyone who wasn’t p…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I know, me too 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@SEEKJUSTICE !!!! I NEED A DIFFERENT SONG!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Nope. Didn’t get anything.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, never got it…wait…you don’t like Veggie Tales???
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have no idea. This is the only notification I’ve gotten from you in the last five minutes.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, of course
@seekjustice, I love that one
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper Did you get my “censored” post in your emails? It kept bouncing out. 😀 I wonder if this one will post? I didn’t say anything against Veggietales in it this time…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Here I thought I had no songs stuck in my head…
I was ever so wrong.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
There lived a man so long ago his memory’s but faint
Was not admired, did not inspire, like president or saint
But people came from far and near with their afflicted petsÂ
For a special cure, they knew for sure!, wouldn’t come from other vets..
ooohhh…
Sorry, I had to do that. It’s my favourite veggitales song 😀 And…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Well, if you’re using the In the House veggietales.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
… Sketchboop? *blush* I think you mean sketchBOOK madam. yes.
- Load More
