@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@destiny I’ve been keeping track of Aethasians who come here, yes. 🙂 I’m so glad you like it!
Great, I think your glitter drowned out all the fog in Aethasia. Well done. XD *sneezes*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll definitely be praying for you *hugs*
I’ll be praying for you too *more hugs*
Congratulations on getting so far! I’ll be praying for your tests 😀
I’d forgotten about that :/ but it’s good news!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you!
Good grief. Just how many more Whovians are there here that I don’t know about?!?! 😀 😀 😀
That just sounds really weird…
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@salome01w4g It must be really tough for you guys. I’m definitely praying! 🙁
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you everyone who prayed for me about my foot! The good news is that I didn’t have to get any shots (whew!) and that I’m feeling much better now. I still have to get the same almost-surgery-but-not-quite on my other foot, so please pray that it will go more smoothly this time.
Thanks! This thread is so encouraging!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *gasps* Taekwondo is so cool!!! I’ll be praying for your testing.
@salome01w4g I’m praying for you! No matter what God’s will is about your writing, I pray that He will give you peace with it.
@notawriter I’m definitely praying! <3
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking NO way, YOU’VE SEEN THE FIFTH?!
YES YES YES YES YYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Ah, ahem, sorry! I don’t know many Whovians who have seen the Fifth, so… *picks wallpaper bits off of claws*
Yep, the celery guy. LOL, I find it hilarious that people call him “the celery guy.” XD Which episodes have you seen of him? My favorite…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Fantastic chapter! I was giggling a lot during the conversation.
And yeah, I’ve been watching Doctor Who for a bit, but only recently have I passed the fangirl point of no return. (that’s totally a thing) Ah yes, I’ve seen a few episodes with the Fifth! Celery guy, correct? *faints at a Doctor Who gif*
@rochellaine Yes! I love Eleven!…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine yyyyyyYYYYESSSS! I’ve been waiting for this to be revived!!
Okay, I’m going to tag a few different people
Rochellaine, do one about Racing Marbles
@ariel-ashira Write a comical poem about Eating Oatmeal on a Ferris Wheel
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *sighs* … How lucky you are… 😛
I knew you’d get it XD
AAAAA I love those outfits! <3
Sorry, no idea…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @sam-kowal @ingridrd @jenwriter17 @supermonkey42
I’m reviving this topic because I love writing poems, but I have a hard time coming up with things to write about. So I’m going to ask you all to give me prompts, and if you want me to tag you back I will, but I’m doing this so that I can write a few more poems. 😀 I might not do all o…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @catwing @perfectfifths @supermonkey42 @anyone…
It’s about time someone brought this topic back up…
“Look at that, you got another Jack!!”
(A certain somebody will probably be able to guess this very easily)
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *blinks* … I didn’t know you were a Whovian, too! 😀
And yes, you can be a Whovian even if you’ve just seen one Doctor 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I know right? I’m so boring. I’d love a steampunk horse though.
Standardbreds can be really weird to ride, especially if they were trotters or pacers like mine were. Some of them won’t canter, and the pacing gait is really weird. Last time I got on a thoroughbred I won an impromptu race and ended up with a sprained ankle which is…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking @alia @dekreel The eleventh Doctor is the only one I’ve seen, but I’ll back N.C. up that he’s awesome! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine I’m out now. Editing 1 – 2 chapters. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Aww, I love her! Thanks so much!
Okay, I’ll try Brianna. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks! Good, I was thinking maybe the dialogue thing would be a little awkward…
Well, I’m the only one whom you have really threatened to disbelief, so…
What can I say? I’m a Whovian XD
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *bursts out laughing* X’D That’s hilarious.
And yeah, I second Warren on the blog post, even though I didn’t leave a comment. SO sweet!
*coughcanidoanotheronepleasecough*
- Load More

