@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter I am using a tablet, so until we can get access to our computer again, I can’t copy and paste anything. 🙁
-
Ariel Ashira and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira and
Daeus are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Love him, love him, love him. That cane. It’s just perfect. Thank you!!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @skredder I guess it’s more famous than I thought… o.o Oops…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I fixed it. *sheepishly flourishes picture*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
I just realized his green coat has no sleeves. *facepalm*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Here’s Peder! I tried to give him an umbrella, but I don’t know how to draw a folded umbrella, so he got a cane thing with a swirly whatsit on it. 😛 *pulls picture out from under my cape with a flourish*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Yes! You’re right. 😀 I actually have never seen Short Circuit 2, but I’ve seen Short Circuit 1, and my brother showed me the clip of the bookstore from Short Circuit 2 which contains that quote. 🙂 Isn’t Number Five so cute?
@dekreel @anyone-else-reading-this I would recommend you use a filter if you watch those movies, since th…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well here in America Whovians are rarer than Trekkers, so I guess when Trekkers meet, they just compare how much they’ve watched. But when Whovians meet, they seize the moment no matter how much they’ve watched it! At least that’s what I do, since the majority of my friends have NO clue what Doctor Who is…
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry, no idea…
Let’s see…
“Fixing, fixing…”
That one’s a little hard. Here’s an easier one:
“It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.”
@perfectfifths @catwing @anyone
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 I guess that was also back when you had the idea for the Compendium. XD
Well! Apparently so…
Yeah, that’s the problem with wanting to include lots of people…
@mnvalentine You think so?? 😀
@gh24682468999 @ariel-ashira Thank you!!! Aethasia is a land from The Aetherlight, which is like an online, steampunk, alle…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah that’s good advice.. Ill have to remember to go easy on myself. 🙂 Thanks for taking the time to help me out!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Well, not if you’ve only seen about three or four episodes at the most. 😀 And I told you a while ago that I’d seen the eleventh doctor! It was back during our conversation on your female doctor fanfic document when we talked about Star Trek as well.
I know I’ve watched a couple episodes, but I only remember one. If my brother rem…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Actually, for that particular story I had basically nothing figured out. Really all I had were the characters, who my sister already knew because it was a sequel to another book which she had read, and I knew the setting. So I said something like “It’s got to be set in the 1880s, and I can’t stand the 1880s! Why would my char…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Yep. Especially since I get to melt @daeus ‘ throne when I’m done with it. *eats his frozen raspberries and ice cream too*
😛 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yeah, and now I feel inspired to try and figure stuff out! .. Hmm seems like i’m still running off inspiration.. *sigh*
@dragon-snapper You mean the wisest dragon doesn’t get her own throne?? (I suppose sitting on Daeus’ throne would be more fun.)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hmm. Sometimes me and my sisters talk about our stories but I usually have a difficult time articulating the stuff about mine. Though it could just be that I don’t have as much figured out as I thought I did.
That’s interesting how simply not wanting to do it makes it so much harder to figure out.. I wonder if that could have…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter 🙂 *sits regally on @daeus ‘ throne and looks very wise*
@rochellaine That’s awesome! 😀 I love my sounding-boards.
- Load More
