@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yes, I’ve always done that too. But it usually takes me a really long time to complete a book, so I was wondering if just writing it straight through would make it go faster so that I’d waste less time trying to make the first draft perfect.
By the way, you commented on my website that you’d never read westerns?! And you who cla…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m trying to decide whether to edit my western as I go or just write, write, write until it’s finished and then go back and edit it. 😛
And I’m trying to get my books available for sale online…and trying to write a poem…and considering possible advertising endeavors. 😀
Right at this moment I am doing nothing but typing this…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, No! *is mad at self for making a catwing believe that she was allergic to chocolate* I am not allergic to chocolate. It’s just that chocolate can be painful when it is being thrown at you. But no worries, they were delicious. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 What happens when you create an account on the website? 😀 Sorry for all the questions.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Gotta go to dinner! @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I probably will still be here since I have a million things to do. (All writing related.) 😀
…well, maybe not quite a million. But you get the picture – or do you?
Anyway, see you in half an hour!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Nope, it can be something you’ve already been working on!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 Yep!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Okay, but don’t you have to not write anything on your book until the first day of that month? I’ve already written the beginning of my latest WIP.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Here’s the website:Â https://campnanowrimo.org/
The cool thing is that you can set your own goal. My goal is 30,000 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Its basically about the art and pictures and music that inspired one of my novels. 😀 It’s a tag.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hello! What’s the post about?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 That sounds cool. @seekjustice mentioned it to me once, but then I had to leave and I forgot to ask her to explain about it later, so I really don’t know anything about it. I do know about NaNoWriMo, though.
Could you tell me a little more about how it works? 😉 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m working on a blog post. 😀
-
EpicAddie2 started the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys! Is anyone doing Camp NaNoWriMo?
For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s like NaNoWriMo but it’s in April and you get to set your own goal. It’s pretty cool!
@catwing @daeus @rochellaine @daughteroftheking @seekjustice
-
EpicAddie2 changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing for a very short while. Then I could still be around here, since I’ll be working on the publishing aspect of my books, but I won’t really be writing. 🙂
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @kaya-young @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @sam-kowal @skredder Anyone want to join me?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Thanks! Wow you guys are so helpful! <3 *rewards your helpfulness with chocolate covered raspberries*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Not again… @jenwriter17
- Load More
