@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing I’ve got 478 words. 🙂
@seekjustice Any fanfiction?! Wow, thanks! 😀 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/stars-fill-infinity/
Sorry I missed your post. If you’d like to you can read it. The links to the Google doc (which is in three parts, because it’s a fairly large book) can be found HERE (you might have to scroll down the topic a bit).
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 I sanction any fanfiction that you desire to write 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing Don’t you girls dare to have a word war without me!!! 😀
Fifteen minutes by the timer?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I never thought of window scenes being romantic, but there you go. *scribbles in notebook give Justice and Chessy more window scenes*
I did, however, consider giving Chessy another love interest. I had considered Quillon, since she’d almost fallen in love with Quillon in the first book, till I paired him with Sa…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, I’m actually leaving, otherwise I would have loved to do one
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Welcome!! *bows and sweeps cape dramatically* I love historical fiction. What’s your favorite part of writing?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, okay. I thought maybe she had posted a portion in one of the forums. but that makes sense
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you so much!! I’ll need them. I’m not going to do it right now, though. My little sister is singing “You Are My Sunshine” and “Eensy Weensy Spider” a few feet away from me, so I don’t think I’d better start crying and sniffling… 😀
So right now I will try to get my word count for Camp NaNoWriMo in on my western, and ma…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay I might do it! But then…help! I’ll have to reread the whole third part! How will I survive? 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Just give them a few more window scenes and I might fall for them. 😉 I don’t care what happens, whether the conversation is completely boring, whether they argue, whether they kiss – I just love the fact that they’re talking through the open window!!! Since it seems like Justice is accustomed to coming to Chessy’s window when he w…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, the first one I came up with was Chestice. 😀 What do you think of that? And can you come up with any more ideas?
I may not ship Chessy and Justice, but I did ship Quillon and Sapphire! Hey, what would you think of some Rain/Kendall fanfiction based on the conversation between Chessy and Rain about their crushes on Justice a…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, it has been very interesting and eye opening
@rochellaine, where can I read @seekjustice ‘s book???
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 If you’re still here – and if you’re willing to speak to me after what I said about Chessy and Justice – I’m writing now. 😉
Say, do you have a ship name for them? 😛
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Here’s my character:
Lillian
Red, slightly wavy hair
16 years old
Blue eyes
5’4
She’s from the 1860s, so she wears a Victorian-style dress
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
@valtmy I guess the best way to do it would probably be to just put the link out there for everyone, and say that there’s a limited time – say one or two days, or maybe less – to access it. After the time is up, you can copy everyone’s comments into your own notes and then delete the document. Then the link will be empty and no one can read y…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I feel like a successful author when people say they put off their to-do list to read my book. I mean, I’d feel like a failure if you told me you’d left half way through to sweep the kitchen or something 😛
And being a successful author and all, it is my duty to supply you with as many cliffhangers as I can muster.
Chessy and…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, whether or not God knows the future and if He does then do we have free will
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice…where can I find it???
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
No, not an officially published one. I do have one that a few of the other KeePers have read and like to fangirl over 😀 It’s called Stars Fill Infinity and I just started the sequel, which is why everyone is excited 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, wait, have you published a book?
- Load More
