@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hahaha! Except, I’m one of those people who can… “lucid dream” I think Warren Luther called it? If I realize I’m dreaming I can often “write” the dream to go the way I want it to. 😀 But you’re right, the first half of the dream when I didn’t realize I’m dreaming usually has millions of plotholes!
Let it be known that I have ne…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back!
Ugh, I know! Nightmares are the worst for plotholes! Never base a story on a dream you’ve had 😀
I was considering a “You know you are a KeePeeFer/KeePer/obsessed person” when you wake up in the morning with fifty emails and forty-nine of them are Kingdom Pen notifications.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’m back! Are you ready yet?
You know those “you know you’re a writer” things? Well, I just had one happen a couple of hours ago…
I was reading a story where someone was relating a nightmare he had to one of his friends. One of the things in the nightmare was a chicken who ran really fast, and that was supposed to be th…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll probably be done my math by then, so that’ll work out well!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Goodnight!
@seekjustice I’m leaving for about half an hour, then I’ll probably be back for a little while. I really need to get a little more done tonight. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I love annoying characters! As long as they’re annoying to the other characters, and not to the reader, of course. I think they’re really funny. 🙂
However, I haven’t got much experience at writing any kind of antagonists. My few antagonists that I have invented were pretty boring, in my opinion. 😀 I’m hoping to experiment with some…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m just finishing off some math and then I’ll be writing again.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Outlining – Love It or Hate It? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
My process is very similiar to Sam’s. I do character work and worldbuilding before I start and I use what I refer to as a “20 Step outline” or a “50 Step outline” depending on how long I think the story is going to be. But I do leave a lot of wriggle room and I have a page where I write down random ideas and I sometimes fill in gaps in…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Whoops! Okay, I’ll keep praying then. 😀
That’s great news! I’m glad to hear that I’m not the only barefooted hobbit as well 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing How’s it going? I’ll be here for a little bit.
@seekjustice I’m back. Are you around?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you for checking in, my foot is behaving itself! *stern look at foot* I don’t know when I’ll have to have not-quite-surgery on it, but hopefully not for a while, years possibly. It’s up to factors out of my control, but fortunately God is in control. The other foot is almost completely healed now, and I’m back to running around…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Wow, that was bad. 😛 I only got in 175 words!
How did you do?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sure! It might bring me out of the rut I’m in on my western!
How long? Seven minutes by the timer?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ha! @sleepwalkingmk just said she also didn’t think Chessy and Justice should be a thing at the end of Stars! 😀 But she’s falling for them faster than I am, and I think we’ll both be shipping them pretty hard by the end of the sequel. 😉 So you’ll have your way after all, I guess. 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@skye, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere.
You ride??? lucky. the only time I get to is when I visit my Granddad.
I love Piano Guys, though I have to admit it has been a while since I listened to them.
We are being over run with INTJs…we need more insane INTPs now
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys, I just wanted to check in with a few of you!
@daughteroftheking How’s that troublesome foot going?
@rochellaine How’s the adoption process progressing?
@jenwriter17 How did your performance on the weekend go?
@ariel-ashira @salome01w4g How are you two?
@ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 I haven’t seen you guys around lately. How are…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, howdy.
@seekjustice, I’m about to start your book
-
filewriter@base13x posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42, so um I have a question. *cough* I am not totally sure about how to do this or if I should do this, but… *clears throat* Well, it’s obvious that we don’t need anymore KPAs right now, but… How many is too many? What I am trying to say in the way a only a horribly shy person can say is that I was wondering if we had room for…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
It’s time for dinner now. I guess I’ll be back at the usual time. See you then?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice How is your writing going? Mine is going nowhere – and fast! 😛
- Load More

Sure!
I mean, there are two ongoing series at the moment (if @catwing is still writing A Catwing Christmas), so you could wait for one of those to end if you want, but there’s always room for more. 🙂
The only thing I would recommend is making sure your story is fairly original. As long as the stories are fresh, they shouldn’t get old.
Good luck! 😉
Yay! Thank you! Don’t worry, I am pretty sure this is original. I am not sure when I will start it. I have to do some “research” first. 😉 I may wait for one to end if it doesn’t take too long. I don’t know. Again, thank you. ☺
@supermonkey42 *cough* Yes, I’m still writing it… Slowly… *nervous laguhter* I have been off and on with it…
@filewriterbase13x Warren is writing one but we have to wait until he comes back to read it, I’m taking forever, and Dekreel just finished her’s. You could totally do a KPA. 😉
Did you you see the character archive topic?
You’re welcome! I look forward to reading it.