@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ok, @ariel-ashira. And off to the CSC I go! 🙂
Â
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens Wow that’s so long! *Dumps  rainbow confetti on your head* 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariella-newheart I gave Rendon a go 🙂 Sorry it’s not in color. (also sorry the sword on his shoulder was kind of an afterthought.. :s I got so caught up on his armor details that I almost forgot!)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens Interesting! How long have you been writing for?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Interesting. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Thank you for sharing this!!! Â I so agree! Â You put something hard to explain in simple terms. Â Yeah, I actually started writing Mahinia when I was searching for answers for myself. Â Its been a learning journey for both me and my character.
By the way, what are all the turtles for?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens Hi!  Your book names sound intriguing!  And wow, someone has as many books going at one time as I do.  🙂  Do you have a favorite time era to write in?  Do you like to sing or draw?  Also, if you tag us like we tagged you, we will get an email telling us you said something to us.  Exited your here!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yes!!! Â Can I be a character!!!?? Â You can look me up in the Character Search Corner like Sam mentioned, or I can rewrite everything here if you want me to.
And Im only scared of dragons until I get to know them.  I was scared of Snapper at first, but not anymore.  🙂
@sam-kowal Thank you for tagging me! Â It would’ve been trag…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x HA, I was hoping you’d get that.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh! Well, if you want, you can take it here: 16personalities.com (I think that’s the right one…)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens Welcome to the bestiest place in the universe! 😀
What are your other WIPs about? -
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, yes. I have seen it. Thank you, though. Do you want to be in my story? I know how you feel about the “troll things”, and, although I don’t feel totally the same way as you do, I don’t plan to have them or The Evil in my story. Just asking.
@kaya-young, A purple giraffe. Yes, I definitely will be able to use you. Thank you. Very much…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus
Thanks for sharing with the rest of us. 🙂 I really like how you said, “A good story should teach you as you write it.” -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
*blinks* Wow, five WIPs? That’s nuts. You’re insane, dear…which is a good thing if you’re gonna survive ’round here. 😉
…I didn’t mean for that to rhyme, it just did.
Anyway, my name’s Elizabeth! I’ve been on the forum for a year now! I’m an INFP/INTP mix, do you know your MBTI type? Happy to meet ya!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I volunteer as tribute.
er…I’m sort of obsessed with MBTI types, and am proud of the fact that I’m a hybrid type (INFP/INTP) and I’m also a superhero. I can fly. So…yeah.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
…wow.
There’s a lot here, so I’ll analyze it a bit later (when I have time), but thank you so much for this, Daeus! I’ll get back to you soon, and once I plan out the story (and where exactly the gospel elements fall in it) a bit more, I’d love to get your take on different parts and pieces of it, if that’s okay?
Thanks again. @daeus
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice
Wow! That’s so encouraging to hear that you like it! I was kind of reluctant to even ask you about your opinions on retellings just because I wasn’t sure what you would think about my idea.“(Especially if Prince John was trying to take over England and crush all opposition, while the sheriff is trying to catch Robin and John is…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Luckily, I had recorded it when I was practising, so I was able to make a transcript.
Thanks for praying, I have to go now 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha! I’ve always loved that “meet cute” too. It’s one of the closest ways you could realistically expect to be rescued since we don’t have dragons anymore. 😛
Oh, yes. Musicals tend to make everything better. 🙂
Is it going okay?
- Load More
