@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I’d love to be in the story! 🙂 Okay, I added a section in my character profile on the CSC that should explain pretty clearly what type of stories I don’t want to be included in. You can check that out and if you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them. However, if it gets too complicated and you have characters you wa…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira You haven’t met Stan yet?! 😀
@sam-kowal That seems to be very strange. He’s usually pretty assertive, and not shy at all, so how could Ariel have missed the opportunity to make his acquaintance? 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hello people! I’m here for a bit. Does anyone want to join me? @seekjustice I know it’s Sunday, but you’re sometimes here to talk… 😉
Any Americans around here? @sam-kowal @jenwriter17 @whoever-else-that-I-can’t-remember (and who is not on hiatus!) 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh, and Sam? Â Who is Giarstanornarak who is trying to melt the chair?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Thank you!  It really fits my current situation.  Thats what inspired it.  🙂
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice sorry I took so long to reply.
I’m still struggling with everything. Adjusting to a ‘new life’ is just messing with my brain bad.
Thanks for your prayers.
@rochellaine oh no! Prayers! 💕
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@Rochellaine Oh, yikes. I’m still praying for you people. Hope everything turns out well.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@SeekJustice Awww, you’re the sweetest. I really am trying to reorganize my time so I can pop in here more often. (yeah, yeah, I know I keep saying that, but never actually do it… IT’S GONNA HAPPEN SOON, WORLD.) Life has been somewhat crazy recently, and it’s difficult learning how to manage time in a… manageable fashion. Yeah. *glowers at all…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @skredder @jenwriter17 @rochellaine
I have updated the google doc again, and thus ends part 1. Enjoy!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, here’s one I wrote called “Home”.
verse 1
Wherever God has me, I will be home
Wherever I find myself, I’ll make it home
And as the winds that blow take me to places far and wide
I’ll find a home whetever I find you.
chorus
Home is not a building or a place
Home is a feeling of knowing you belong
Home is…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Sorry I never responded! I’ve been really sick.
I LOVE HER SO MUCH THANK YOUUUUU!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
And @epicaddie2, I don’t know if that tag failed for my picture of Lillian or something (or if you are on a hiatus??) but I figured I’d tag you again just in case. 😉 Scroll up for my drawing of Lillian.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariella-newheart Hey, since it looks like @notawriter has got you covered (and since I have very limited time right now), I probably won’t be able to draw Rendon for you…at least not anytime soon. This is a really busy time for me! So sorry!! 😢😢😢😢
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal That song is just EPIC!!! Â I love it! Â Now I want the tune so I can sing it!
@dekreel @alia Your songs are beautiful too!
I don’t play any instruments. Â I just sing. Â Sometime I’ll try to copy a song or two I have written on here if you like.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha I had to read your post twice but I think I understand! Thanks! 😀
Also thanks @alia that makes sense!I wasn’t sure if what I was planning was more of an adaptation or a retelling but I guess it would be a retelling since id be changing it quite a bit. Is that right? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I’ll say goodnight now. Got a little bit done. I hope you’re able to complete your goals for tonight!
I’m looking forward to reading the next bit of your story! Especially since I’ve got a sneak peak. 😉 …And another window scene! I hope that one comes up soon too. 😀
See you later.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
No worries. I couldn’t do word wars late at night either.
I have 2k left to go. I’m also planning to tweak the trial scene, but I might wait til Monday to do that.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! I don’t really feel like doing a word war anymore, since it’s very late, but I’ll do a little bit of editing before going to bed.
How close are you to your goal?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m wordwarring with myself, trying to get up to 20k today.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @jess-penrose Hi! I’m back for just a little bit before going to bed. Are either of you around?
- Load More
