@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, brava! Brava! Encore!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal Ooookay!  Now I underSTANd. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 Good!
Also, is Giastanornarak Stan’s full name?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @notawriter Thank you! 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Great work! 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira so cute! I admire your poetic abilities! 🙂 I think my favorite’s were the ones for Daeus and Catwing! *nods*
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @sam-kowal @ethryndal Do you guys mind if I blind-carbon-copy you all in a group email? I have a few questions about Sector One.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
These are so cute! <3
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd you like them?  Good!!! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira *wild applause* 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😉
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
Hiya, everybody!
Okay, so I find myself making up these little poems about various ones of you. Â Thought you guys might like to read them.
@daeus here’s one for you
Crowned for his superlative nose,
Twenty two turtles wherever he goes,
Wise, funny, and inspiring,
Is our noble raspberry king!
@dragon-snapper here’s one about you
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Love it!  What happens next…??? 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Awesome! Can’t wait.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
A Kingdom Pen Adventure: Truly Lost our Minds
By
The File Writer of Base 13x (@filewriterbase13x)
Part 1: A Place for Inspiration
The thunder crashed through the sky, followed by a flash of light. Rain. I usually loved the rain, but not today. I had a grudge against rain today. Just as I had yesterday and the day before and the day before…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens *sweeps into room* Many welcomes!!! All your WIPs sound really cool, especially the Beauty and the Beast retelling. I love the names you came up with!!!! They definitely sound like books I would pick up at the library because I’m intrigued by the title. Do you have a favorite kind of music?
@princessfoo *hits repeat on Evermore* *dabs…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Help!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@celticcailin Sorry I didn’t respond sooner. I don’t feel comfortable sharing my email (it has my real name in it), but if there’s any other way I can help, please let me know!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yes, I’ve partially writerified my family. *rubs hands together*
Yay for describing everyday life! I love doing that.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Thats awesome.  And since I am unable to edit my profile could you add that I can sing and that Im only afraid of dragons until I get to know them? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Of course I know about Stan!!! Â Is Giastanornarak his full name?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hooray!! I love KP lit!! *streamers rain down on the whole thread* I don’t feel strongly about being a character, but if you need a tiger in it, Reggie volunteers! He’s my guard tiger that protects me from the various hazards of being a writer. He’s a little odd, very involuntary and concise. (that’s how he describes himself,…[Read more]
- Load More

@dragon-snapper Go ahead 😀 I love carbon. It’s the building block of all organic life…
@sam-kowal That’s hilarious. 😛
Sure!