@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking @valtmy @daeus *bows as confetti rains on one and all* Â Thank you! Â Thank you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
I have a few questions after reading your document about court procedure:
Does the defendant/accused/Justice defend himself or is that done by the barrister?
Does the prosecution or the defence go first?
And where does the defending of or by Justice go? before the prosecution? after it? something else?
So far, I think those are…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira *lights confetti canon* *confetti canon explodes and rains confetti on one and all* Splendid poems!
Overlordish meow… hehehe… -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @kaya-young @supermonkey42. Thank you, guys!  I had fun writing them. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira and
Kaya Young are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Welp, I’m signing off now. got 707 words written.
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, thank you
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I will be praying!
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal, you’re back!
@rochellaine, still praying. keep us updated
hey y’all, I have a prayer request.
A friend of mine is in a difficult situation with her home life. I don’t have permission to go into detail, but it is really hard for her and her family. So if y’all could pray for protection and reconciliation for her, it would be great.
-
Alia replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x, MORE KPA!!!!! Fantastic!
I personally think that short beginnings are the best. (if written well which this was)
-
Alia replied to the topic Including the gospel without being cheesy in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@daeus, don’t have time to read it right now, got some major writing that needs to be done *glances at self imposed deadline* but I shall defiantly look at it later. thanks for taking the time to write it.
@jenwriter17, thanks for tagging me
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, I put the first three chapters on here for people to read/critique.
See ya. I probably will have to leave in about 30-40 minutes, but hopefully I will be back later tonight (afternoon for you)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Well, I didn’t pay attention to the time either, I got caught up in the writing.
I know you’ve mentioned that before, but you might need to refresh my memory 🙂
I need to have breakfast now, Â I might see you later!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, I didn’t set a timer either. I just used the clock on the computer.
I’m working on Decisions.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I accidentally didn’t press go on my timer, so I have no idea how long I wrote for. I’ve got 368 since your last post though 🙂 by the way, what are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia It sure does help. Â But I have a hunch that there’s a lot of people you have helped in one way or another.
-
Alia replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, glad I’m able to help at least one person
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, 193. how’d you do?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice, no fair, that has to give you an advantage…
okay, ten minutes, ready? GO!
- Load More
