@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
I can go to view, and see who sent it at what time and stuff. :P. Sorry…was it supost to be private?
Just wondering, of course.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x This is awesome! *shrieks in laughter* I love Daeus’s turtles! : D
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Nice!
Daeus walking his turtles was amazing. *Chuckles* 😀 -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I love it! Also Ezi is cute. I want a griffin.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 and @daeus   Sorry I guess I didn’t tag you.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
A Kingdom Pen Adventure: Truly Lost our Minds
By
The File Writer of Base13x (@filewriterbase13x)
Part two: Of Kings and of Turtles
When I saw what had knocked me down I laughed. The beast knocked me down again, playfully. It was Ezi. My pet Griffin.
“Okay, okay. I missed you too. Now. Get. Off. Me.” I laughed. He was too heavy to still be…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Okaay, I know that… 🙂 But how exactly does that give you my email?
Just wondering, of course.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I subscribed to your blog. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m in Eastern time, so an hour ahead of you.
Um, how did you get my email? 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
What time zone are you? @rochellaine
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine We live in CTZ. Â Central Time Zone.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, thank you! Â Only I may have to give you my thoughts tomorrow, that is if I think of anything. Â I am Missouri time. Â Lemme check what that is.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira What time zone do you live in? 🙂 Oh, and I meant to reply earlier…please do give me any comments you have on my story! I won’t be hurt or offended or anything. I’d just be sorry if you were too worried about that to comment. I would love to have your true opinion!
So…what have you got? 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine How often can I agree with you, and you still believe me?!!
And yes, I have difficulty portraying my characters that are like I used to be. Â Its comforting to know you used to be unsure, as well, because we are confident now but I still feel I backslide sometimes.
Am I making any sense, or am I just rambling because I feel…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Thank you!!! Â That makes me feel much better! Â True, we wouldn’t be very deep friends if we were always afraid to say things.
@rochellaine Don’t be scared to say things about law school. Â We would be shallow friends if we are unable to discuss things like this. Â Its not intimadating to me.
Am I making sense?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
Whoops, that first paragraph was supposed to state that I had never felt insecure about my height. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, that’s me in a nutshell, except I’ve never felt insecure in my life (at least, I didn’t until the boys I used to wrestle with and tease because one of them was shorter than me, shot up and towered above me). And yes, I’ve also got a lot more confident as I’ve grown up and forced myself out of my comfort zone. But I used to be…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you for your comments! 🙂 I totally understand what you’re saying, and you’re actually right in what I should be writing.
My problem is this: Chara is me. 😛
More correctly, she is me – but two years ago, when I was still insecure about my height and really wouldn’t do anything on my own. I’ve grown up considerably since th…[Read more]
- Load More
