@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh, poor, poor Flynn. 😛
A regular fainter?! How in the world do you handle him? I can’t imagine what it must be like to have someone like that on your hands.
Well, I’m going to leave now. It’s not as late as I usually stay up, but I have a few things to do tomorrow, so I think I’d better be going to bed soon. I got a litt…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey! I’m writing. *Glowers at Justice* Come on, boy, just do what I tell you to!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Haha! 😀 Poor Flynn, and poor Uncle Bill. We’d better get our rescue forces working for both of them!
Hm. I hope Uncle Bill will talk to me! I’m presently having trouble with his niece, though, since she is the main character but instead of helping me tell the story she just keeps getting woozy and almost fainting. Ever…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose I actually disappeared right after you did, and am now just back myself. 😉
My brother said his opinion is that since Uncle Bill is a figment of my imagination and therefore is a part of me, he knows what I know, so he knows that he’s been there two weeks. But, my brother also said that since I control my imagination, Uncle Bill…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Do you think that storybook time feels the same as real time? Because in the book Uncle Bill has only been over the cliff for three or four hours. Does he know that he’s really been stuck there for two weeks, or does he just sleep in unknowing blackness whenever I stop writing? Okay, after reading what I just wrote I think I’m go…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Well, I just sent an email confirming the schedule of a book signing event at a bookstore… *quakes in nervousness*
Now I’ll be getting back to writing, and attempt to finally rescue my character Uncle Bill. (He’s been stuck fallen off a cliff for at least two weeks! 😮 )
Do you know who my favorite impulsive character is? …[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Hi! How is your writing going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Anyone want to join me in writing? @seekjustice @jess-penrose @catwing @alia
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I really don’t know the songs from Samson, but I love We Need a Savior from MoC! As for I’m Free, well, I’m sorry, but I really don’t like the African style of – I don’t know what the proper name for it is – riffs and trills? So I really don’t like the sound of that one. 🙁 Sorry! I’m pretty old-fashioned and classic in my mus…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry, I had to go abruptly. Some of my favorite songs fron various shows are What Is This Grace?, We Need A Savior, and I’m Free! I love so many songs from Moses! Ugg, how could I name all my favorite S&S songs?
I am a soprano too! And yeah, some of those Jonah songs I love just don’t sound the same when I sing them. Is that cli…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh cool! I wasn’t sure if their channel would show up in Australia, since you said some YouTube stuff you can’t find. I’m glad you were able to find it! But, if you were, here’s something you really should see. It’s the only full song from any of their shows you can watch on YouTube (that I know of, of course. I think one or two…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Don’t you hate when you can’t sing all the guys songs? I’m not a soprano, I’m quite low, but I still can’t sing the guy’s songs deep enough and it drives me crazy 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, you had recommended Sight and Sound, but I’d forgotten about it! I’d remembered it the other day, but couldn’t remember the name, so I was going to ask you! I just looked at their Jonah trailer and it does look really cool!
And on pop music, some people don’t feel that all of it is bad and I have Christian friends who still…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Being an actress there would be so completely…well, just amazing! 🙂 I hope you get to do it someday! My favorite songs of theirs to sing as a girl are probably Everyone has a Nineveh(Possibly the best song from S&S in my opinion), Ruth’s A Prayer, and Mary’s Miracle. How about you? Which songs do you like to sing?
For guy…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, and I also like the sailor’s song and the part where he tries to get the donkey to move! 🙂 And when Zachariah tries to signal to Mary what happened, she thinks he wants her to pray for him! 😀
I don’t think I can ever be satisfied until I am one of the actresses there. Really.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, haha! That is hilarious too. And then she thinks his fall off the porch caused his inability to speak! 😛
Yes, Jonah is definitely the most comical show. I couldn’t name one single part of that which I like best, but some of my favorites are the interaction between Jonah and his sister when she comes into his room and me…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I love the fight between Michael and Satan! I also like the part when Mary pushes Zachariah off the porch on accident! 🙂
I have the Jonah DVD. The quality of the movie itself is very good, and gives you a good idea of how grand the place is. Jonah is probably thier most comical show, although it has a lot of underlying message an…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira We haven’t seen Jesus yet, but I’m pretty sure we have tickets to go sometime this year. I’m sure it’ll be amazing. We made the intentional decision not to see Samson, because the whole story is basically about him sinning constantly with Delilah and a whole bunch of other things, so we didn’t think it was something we’d like to s…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago - Load More
