@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Oh, I hope I didn’t just freak you guys out. 🙁 Sorry! I just heard the news and wondered if you had.
I don’t know if your families talk about big world events like this or not, so maybe I shouldn’t have said anything…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Wow. And Australia is concerned about cheating in cricket. That literally tells you all you need to know about our esteemed country.
I’ll be praying though. (Except, when will our world learn that world wars solve very little)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Well, we (the U.S.) just bombed Syria. We’ve been talking with Russia for several days trying to decide whether we want to start WWIII. We don’t know yet what Russia will do in return, since they’re supporting Syria. I think we bombed places, not people, but I don’t know exactly, since it just happened. Our relations wit…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh yay! I just got back too. I was having an intense, no-internet writing period 😀
Um, no? Australia is currently absorbed in the Commonwealth games, football season and the fact that the Australian cricket team is a cheating disgrace and I haven’t heard anything else for weeks. What’s happened?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Hey! I’m finally back. 🙂
How’s it going?
By the way, have you been hearing the world news?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano That would be great! My email is imexinart@gmail.com and make sure to let me know who you are in the subject line.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira. I loved her poem too! Thanks for answering those questions. I have noticed that I need a lot more description in my writing. Agh I really need to work on that. It is good to have a second opinion. Thank you!
Yes, @livgiordano does really good poetry. She did an awesome poem for a story we are coauthoring. It was more like a story,…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
😀 I was going to send you a friend request. You beat me to it! @livgiordano
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Just don’t get distracted 😛
Yeah, I’ll probably be on later. I’m hoping to spend most of today writing, since it’s Saturday here and I have no other commitments at the moment!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’d love to word war with you, but unfortunately, I’m having to rewrite that section of my western, so it’d basically be cheating to war with you right now, since I’m half copying off of my old writing! 😛
I think I’m almost done with that, though, so maybe we can war later tonight. (Or later this afternoon I guess…)
Aaand,…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano Yes, please post more!! It really has helped me. I memorized it. I think of it all the time. And good job getting @filewriterbase13x to join. She’s been awesome! Did you read The Light Triumphs? Its the first I have submitted to KP, but you might enjoy it.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano Oh my goodness! WOW! Let me tell you that is one of my FAVORITE poems on planet earth!!! I love it! And it came at a time in my life when I really needed that. (It was before I joined KP.) Yeah, it was so awesome I wrote it it my diary. And I wanna hang it on the wall. Its so beautiful!!!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
That’s great, I love gif searching and do it way too much!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@livgiordano Are you the one who wrote the poem “Broken”!!!!????
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Okay, sure.
I think you were pretty detailed. You could describe the room and the people’s faces a little more.
I have a good idea of the guy. His face is not clear in my mind though.
The emotion was good. It wouldn’t be bad if there was more though. A few words describing it a little more would help.
I would def…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Cool! How’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @skredder @catwing @jess-penrose
Anyone around? I think I’m in need of a word warring partner 😀
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, @ariel-ashira, sorry I didn’t answer your question. It is in the future. I imagine it in the late 2000s or maybe even later, but I don’t really have a set date.
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, thanks! I don’t want to be a pest, but can you answer any of my questions?
Hmm, what do you think @livgiordano ? Do we know each other? Just kidding, yes we do. Quite well actually. At least I think so. Liv is one of my best friends in the world. She’s pretty awesome. *high fives*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing A spleen is worth about 500$. To get out of a straight jacket, you have to somehow get your arm over your head. (Don’t think I’m flexible enough to do that. Hopefully I won’t find myself in a straight jacket any time soon. 😛 ) Some fishermen in the 19th century claimed to have caught mermaids in their nets. And if you’re attacked by…[Read more]
- Load More
