-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 I know, right?!🤣 The dwarves are especially hilarious!!😂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey, so you were looking for things that reminded me of Deek for the ‘surprise’, right? I just thought of another thing: fire! He has fire powers, so fire definitely reminds me of him! I don’t know if this helps, but I just thought I’d add to my earlier post! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YES! Of course I do! And *gasps* it sounds AMAZING! Seriously, it sounds like my kind of story already (I’m getting a slight medieval feeling, I love the fact that the countries are at war, and magic is just so neat!) *tries really hard not to fangirl but does anyway* I love it so much, and thanks for sharing it with me! 😀
Ah, me…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wanted: readers who like wordy and satirical (also unfinished) fairytales. in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
Lol, yeah, I kinda did. 😂
-
Issabelle Perry changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Really?!! You want to know more about my story?!?!?!?! Eeekkk, I’m so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃 I guess, the first thing you should know is that Palladin and Rosalie live in neighboring countries that do. not. like. each. other. at. all. Their people have been at war with each other for centuries. Also, they have a lot magic – it’s…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Cool!!! That sounds like an awesome program!!!! No problem! No need to rush. I know you’ll do a FANTABULOUS job!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 *gasp* I LOVE MIRROR MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃 It’s one of my favorite movies ever!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@devastate-lasting Oooh, that story blurb sounds intriguing!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m @devastate-lasting I’m so happy you like it!!!!😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Yay!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!😃💗
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I also realized I didn’t comment about your illustrations, either! *gasps* Those sound so amazing!! And thank you for doing so many!! I’m seriously internally screaming about wanting to see them!! 😀 😀 😀 Thank you for bringing my characters to life!! I can’t wait to see them… *takes deep breath* Hopefully you can transfer them…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
I think it sounds neat to have that cold of weather! I wish we had more snow here, but unfortunately, we don’t. Maybe that’s why I write about cold weather all the time:) Agreed! Winter is so magical and so full of potential, and, in my opinion, so much more interesting than summer. I’m glad we’re both including winter elements in our…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
It seems my device is acting weird for the *looks up at ceiling and thinks* 1,000th time now. Sorry my replies aren’t showing up… you could check my profile and see it if you didn’t get it otherwise!:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Ah, okay! I usually edit posts after I submit them, and then they disappear… It’s strange. Yes! That should definitely be a catchphrase for all writers:) And yes, she does–multiple times, I’m sure–in addition to their constant, never-ending arguing. *glares at them both* When are you two ever going to get along? *shakes head* Oh…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wanted: readers who like wordy and satirical (also unfinished) fairytales. in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome!!! Hmm…I think it was the first king dude. He seems like he’s got some important role to play in the story.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 @writerlexi1216 @abigail-m @devastate-lasting
THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!! <333 😃😃😃😃 -
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 @hallie-jean Sure! 🙂 I’ll do your guys’ charries. <3
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 I agree, it’s SO PRETTY!!!!🙂 Oooh, really?!! I am so happy you’re interested!!!!!😀 I’ve been working more on it since January and I’m really excited about it!
@writerlexi1216 Yay, I’m glad you like it!!!!! I think it looks great too!!!!! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic 1K Per Day Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl of course!!
- Load More
