-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
*sigh* I replied to your latest post, again. So forgive me and allow me to reply to your earlier post now.
I know! I do that all the time in my head and it’s pretty amusing to think about 😀 Ahh, Filip is just too adorable I could scream (as are all of your characters, whether or not they like it:) Oh, I know! I adore those types of…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, that’s such a feeling of dread and nostalgia when you look back on old drafts, and mostly I just scratch my head and wonder what I was thinking back then XD Oh, I remember you said that Lila was originally the protagonist! That’s so interesting, but I definitely like Mejia being the main character:) Oooh, I love those names!! I…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Aww, you’re welcome!!<3<3 Yes, I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!😃 I’d love for you to do more for me!!!!!!!!!😃 (I’ll go ahead and give you a description. But if you don’t have time don’t worry about it.)
Type: girl character
Description: golden hair, light skin, rose red lips, flowers in her hair, soft/kind look in her blue…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Help! I don't know what to do next… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 Hmm… I had an idea! What if Hope’s real world days keep repeating (like, whenever she wakes up it’s the same day again) since she keeps doing things wrong? So that way, she has to figure out what to do right so she can stop the repeating days!
I dunno, just spitballing ideas. 😝
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aw, THANK YOU, Lexi!!!!!!!😀 That just makes me so happy that you think the Fairy guardian is cool!!!!!!😀 Of course I don’t mind you asking! You can ask any questions you want about my book. So, her name is Tiana. But Palladin doesn’t know her real name so he just calls her Fairy Guardian (like Cinderella calling her fairy godmother…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I just now realized I only replied to your latest post and not your earlier one! *hits palm to forehead* Ah, there goes my forgetfulness again. *sheepish grin*
Oh, that’s so relatable! I spent so many weeks contemplating over names and swapping them multiple times. Isn’t it kind of amusing to go back on early drafts of your story…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness, Filip’s reaction to be called ‘adorable’ is seriously the CUTEST THING EVER!!! Aw, can I just give him a hug or something, because I love him so much!!! It’s so amusing to think about characters’ reactions to different things XD
Oooh, that’s so interesting! Sometimes I’ll be on the edge of my seat writing a scene and…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Whoa, girl!! That sounds so AMAZING!! I mean, I already know I love Palladin, but a fairy guardian? That’s, like, the coolest thing ever!! What’s her name? Do you mind me asking? Is she a main character? Aw, that’s so special that she’s like a mother figure *tries hard to keep from fangirling but failing* I don’t see many books a…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
*Phew!* Thank you! I can be forgetful, so I wanted to make that clear so I didn’t seem rude or anything. OF COURSE! I mean, I practically melt at anything adorable, so when I read that I just fangirled all over again and, even though Mejia didn’t enjoy it the greatest, I certainly enjoyed reading about it!:) Aww, Filip gets more…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the invite! I accepted it! 🙂 Also, that’s a great idea and I positively adore those lines! I’ll have to share some of mine next time!
Ah, thank you for forgiving my klutzy-ness XD And I can relate so hard with that, unfortunately, haha. Of course, I adore that name! Yes, I’m the same way–all of my character…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl No problem!!! <33333 Awww, thank you for featuring it!!!! Hahaha, I’m so glad to hear that you liked Palladin’s picture!!! <33333 No problem! I’d happily do more for you if you wanted!
And thank you!! I liked making it XD
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
And NOW I’ll respond to your latest post. By the way, please let me know if that ever happens again! I have a tendency to read posts and… not reply to them. Anyways, I definitely wasn’t trying to be rude! I’m just forgetful and scatterbrainedÂ
all the timesometimes, so forgive me.Haha, the Mysteries of the Internet is definitely a…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS, I just realized I never responded to your post about Anton!! I’m SO SORRY, I completely forgot! I mean, I definitely read it once you posted it, but I guess it just slipped my mind to reply! *falls on knees and begs for forgiveness* Good grief, I can be so forgetful sometimes… I wasn’t trying to be rude or anything, I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, don’t worry about it at all!! I understand that posting can be difficult sometimes, so you’re fine!! I got your lovely email in my notifications, so fear not, my friend 😉 And thank you immensely for all the effort you put into your reply. I mean, it was beyond helpful, and *teach me your ways of navigating the internet* Yeah, it’s…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
Okay, so I’m back and going to chat about my character.
Because . . . well . . . I just love my character soooo much!So, I don’t think I’ve told anyone this yet, but Palladin has a Fairy guardian.Hehe, and she has a very important role in the story.He keeps his Fairy guardian a secret ’cause well she’s a Fairy and he doesn’t like Fairies and…[Read more] -
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!😀😀❤️❤️ I think I’m going to put it on TWN under the page called “Katherine’s writings”. Â I’m just so happy about this!!!!!! I literally printed the image of Palladin so I could put it up in my room! Thank you, girl, for doing it for me!!!!!<3333333
P.S. your image of Caira looks…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 You’re character images look amazing!!!!!!😀
@writerlexi1216 Oooh, your character images look so cool!!!!!!😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m You’re welcome, Abigail!!!! 🙂
- Load More
