-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres Actually, I’m on CST (2 hrs behind est) but all my KP friends are on EST so I just go with that one. XD
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres No worries, girl!!!<3 I think we’re gonna sprint again later today if you wanna join. 🙂 And if you can’t make it, there’ll still be plenty of other times to sprint together. <3
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing about the Bible in a Fictional World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Oh my goodness, Newton is the one who turns to Christianity?!?!?! THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀😀😀😀😀 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh, you story just gets better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, after Deek I wasn’t sure that was possible! XD Girl, your characters, story, everything is…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres And here’s a recent art piece of mine, a character I made for Legend of Zelda! <3

-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@daisy-torres In regards to the landscape, sure!! 😀 <3 And YES! I’d love to do a collaboration piece!! Do you do digital art? If so, I could draw a pencil drawing and you could colour it digitally… or something like that lol. <3
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing about the Bible in a Fictional World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 You’re welcome, Lexi!!!!<3<3<3 THANK YOU!!!!!!!!😀 Of course I don’t mind!!!!!! Go right ahead and use the idea!!! I’m sure it will be FANTABULOUS in you novel!!!!!!!!❤️ Thank you!!!!! I literally thought of the “New World” thing as I was typing up my response to you.😄 You’re SO welcome!!!!!!<3333333 I’m glad I could help! 🙂 That’s…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oooh yea!!! I always like to give my favorite part at the end of sprints!!! <333
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Yes, please tag me! That would be great!!! 🙂
@writerlexi1216 😀 Yes, that’s a GREAT idea!!!!!!!!!😀 Can’t wait!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing about the Bible in a Fictional World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course you did!! Your posts are always incredibly helpful, and I really take note of your advice!!:) Thank you so much, I’m so happy you like this idea. I mean, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go through with it because I wanted to portray it as powerfully as possible and hopefully touch the reader’s hearts by it. I had the idea of…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@devastate-lasting @issawriter7 @mkfairygirl
Yay, so happy you guys are joining us!!:) Also, when we’ve finished, we should post our favorite line we wrote during that timeframe. Eh? Eh? Just a thought.
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@devastate-lasting Ofc! 🙂
@issawriter7 Yay! Glad you wanna join us!
@mkfairygirl Yayy! XD If you want I can tag you when we start!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Awesome!!!!!!😀 I plan on joining the sprint!
So, hopefully, I won’t forget or anything. XD -
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@mkfairygirl Evening! And yep, we’re starting today!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Awesome!!!!!!😀 I loved to join!!!!! One question though, is it 8-9 in the morning or in the evening? Oh, and if it’s in the evening, are you starting it today?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yep, I’d totally be down for that. There might be a few times I can’t make it until nine, but I’ll totally try my best. Oh and I can’t do it on Mondays
SAME!!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello everyone!! @writerlexi1216 and I have decided to start a sprint routine, every day from 8-9 EST… anyone up for joining us? 😊
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Of course I want you to do Rosalie!!!!!!!❤️ You are so talented!!!!!!!❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!😀 I can’t wait!!!!!!!!😀😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@buildsbygideon That sounds so cool!!!!!!!!!🙂 Habits, routines, and consistency is something I’ve been working on for sure. Your book sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, you’ve already got a PUBLISHER?!?!?!?!?!😮 Dude, that is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 I hope you reach your goal!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!!
Awesome…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Someone told me they did CWW three times a year in January, May, and August. I think I’m gonna do it again.Â
my writing needs it XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@devastate-lasting @daisy-torres
Okay, I need to check these forums MUCH better than I do, but I randomly jumping in on y’all’s conversation that happened a couple of days ago. Anyway, yep, it was me and Linyang who were talking, and Daisy, you TOTALLY could’ve joined in!!!!! <333 I wouldn’t have thought of you as a stalker. I actually had seen…[Read more]
- Load More
