-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOHOO, girl, you did AWESOME!!!!! Eeeek, your last line is so awesome and mysterious! LOVE IT!!!!
Okay, I’m gonna have to jump out, too. I wrote 1,046 words in *cough* this new story I just started today. Yeah, I know, I should be working on Heir to His Crown, but inspiration had just stuck. Anyway, last line: I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
What a coincidence! I just finished up as well! That’s an incredible word count, well done! *claps* And I adore that last line!!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, that’s fine girl!!! Hopefully you can still get some writing done later!!! <333 And THANK YOU, I made some great progress!!! So your motivation obviously helped!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fun Poll: Mystery/Thriller Book Titles!! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 I took your poll yesterday. I LOVE all your title ideas!!!!!! They are so amazing!!!!!! 😀 You’re story sounds so intriguing!!!!!!!! 😀 I especially love the line “And she doesn’t like to lose.” That. Sounds. So. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@abigail-m Awesome!!!!! 🙂 Maybe we’ll be able to sprint together sometime this week!😀
@writerlexi1216 I really wish I was able to sprint right now, but I’m in the middle of doing something for school.😟 I might be able to catch y’all in a minute though. Good luck with your writing!!!!!!!!!!🍀 I hope y’all get a lot of words in!!!!!!!!…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yep! Imma ready! *starts chanting* LET’S WRITE, AUTHORS, LET’S WRITE!!!!!!! *clap, clap*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You gals ready to start? I’m probably going to go ahead and begin! GOOD LUCK girls!!! 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yes, SAME!!! These have totally saved my writing life!!!
Alright, y’all!! I am PUMPED AND READY!!! WOOHOOOO!!! Let’s get some awesome words written!!!! *pumps fist in the air*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awesome!! The more the merrier!!:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
YAY!!! Honestly, these sprints have SAVED MY WRITING LIFE so I’m totally motivated to do them more often!!! And of course!!! It’s a thousand times better doing it with friends!!! 😀 See ya then!!! *gives chocolate for motivation*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
YES!!!! I’d TOTALLY be up for a sprint!!! <333 THANK YOU for asking!!!! See ya in ten minutes!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 @daisy-torres @mkfairygirl @nova21
Anybody up for sprinting with me for a little while? I’m going to start in about 10 minutes and will probably write for about 45 minutes… still have to meet my NaNo word count. If anyone wants to participate, let me know!!:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing about the Bible in a Fictional World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, girl you’re fine!!! Don’t worry one bit about it!!:) Aww, thank you so very much!! I was hoping that it fit the story and I don’t want to come across as being ‘pushy’ with the Christian message, but I thought that it fit Newton’s character quite well, especially with all the heartache he’s gone through. THANK YOU SO MUCH for s…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing about the Bible in a Fictional World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, thank you girl!! I’m glad to hear you like the idea!! I’m still trying to figure out when exactly I want to include the conversion, however, especially in relation to the whole Newton & Caira romance thing. I’m thinking probably before all of that happens… though I’m not sure. What do you think? Agh, sorry. I’m rambling now.…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Awesome Poll: Mystery/Thriller Book COVERS!! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
First off, girl, I LOOVE the title chosen!!!! Secondly, OH MY GOODNESS, GIRL I ADORE YOUR COVER DESIGNS!!!!!!!! 😍
HOW CAN I JUST PICK ONE????!!!Do you just make them through Canva or do you use something else? -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I forgot there was another question I was going to ask!! Though, don’t feel obligated to answer this if you don’t feel comfortable sharing spoilers or anything, I completely understand! I meant to put this in the earlier post, but forgot. *facepalm* If you were going to write a sequel, what would it be about? Sorry for asking, I’m…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS, that sounds so incredibly interesting!!! I would ADORE reading that story because I would LOVE to know how Mejia truly became The Snow Warrior!!! Also, *gasps* why does she get abandoned? That’s so sad, it just broke my heart to think about!! Poor Mejia… *sniffles* And THANK YOU so much for all of your replies!!! I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What are you most excited about in your current WIP at this moment? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 5 months ago
Aw, thank you!! <3 I like creating character arcs that are very drastic–where the character looks (and feels) like an entirely new character at the end, having learned life-changing lessons. Normally, I like to create redemption arcs. There’s something so heartwarming about watching a previously evil character become redeemed…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fun Poll: Mystery/Thriller Book Titles!! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, it’s okay girl!!! <3 I hope that helped you!! Haha, if it makes you feel any better, I wouldn’t know where to create something like that XD Oooh, I suspected so! I wasn’t sure though, with the title and all. Good luck with it (not that you’ll need it:) and your word count is AWESOME!! <3333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Uh… greetings in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
Oooh, AWESOME!!!! Gonna go check it out right now!!!!!! I blog at teenwritersnook.com but also have a side blog that I don’t do much on intomywritingjourney.wordpress.com
THANK YOU SOO MUCH for telling us about this!!!!
- Load More
