-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@joy-caroline Hey, girl!!!!!!😀 I’m sorry I missed the sprint.🙁 I just now saw the notification. I hope you got a lot of writing done though!!!!!!! 🙂
@abigail-m Yay!!!!!!!😀😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 5 months ago
HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE 😁 k idk why that had such enthusiasm 😂 Anyways I am bAcK with 😎CHARACTER UPDATESSS😎
Aight, so I’m pretty sure y’all remember Kadotake. Wellll, here are some more updates on her character/personality and her fellow characters’ personalities!
Name: Shichiko Kadotake
Age: 19
Nationality: Japanese-Canadian (was born in Japan…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Awesome Poll: Mystery/Thriller Book COVERS!! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I participated!! Honestly, all of these were very impressive and would’ve caught my eye in a bookstore, but alas, I had to choose only one. I know that any of them you pick will be amazing, though, and I’m so proud of you for putting together these covers!!! Did you use Canva? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS OF COVER-MAKING PLEASE XD Anyways, I hope…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Haha, I know right?? xD Hey, that’s a great word count!! Would you mind if I asked what project you were writing on? We should definitely do a sprint together sometime!!:)
-
Alexa Autorski and
BuildsByGideon are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Katherine and
BuildsByGideon are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Issabelle Perry and
BuildsByGideon are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, girl that’s fine!! You don’t have to write every single day!! It’s perfectly fine (and 100% necessary) to take breaks, so don’t feel bad about it!! And thank you so much!!:) I finally hit 60K words a few days ago so I’m super motivated to finish it this month… *sigh* We’ll see how that works out XD And of course your…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Turns out I didn’t get any writing done last night.😢 I hoping to do a lot of writing this week but we see how that works out . . . . Anyway, that’s AWESOME that you made great progress!!!!!!!!!!!😀 I’m so happy for you!!!!!!! Aww, I’m happy to hear that my motivation helped you!!!!!🙂❤️❤️
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
OF COURSE, GIRL!!! <333 You’re super talented and I’m always impressed by your illustrations!!! (I still haven’t stopped freaking out about that one you did of my girl Caira a while back). *gasps* Oh, I would adore for you to draw some more for me!! I know I requested Alana (if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask,…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @abigail-m THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AHHH XD I am so glad you guys love my drawings and I will happily do more for you!!!
@daisy-torres Awhhh, thank you so much ☺️ That means so much to me!!!! You have just made my day girl ❤️❤️❤️ *infinite hearts your way* I’m super excited to see what you do with it 😊😉😊😉 again thank you, t…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Awesome Poll: Mystery/Thriller Book COVERS!! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 Hey! Sorry I didn’t respond to the title topic in time, I was pretty busy 😅 Anyways! I loved all of the covers, but 1 and 8 were my absolute faves (I picked both in the poll 😂) Great job with those covers btw! Did you make them yourself?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOU SOO MUCH for thinking of me, girl!!!! I am sooo sorry, though, but I can’t write right now. It’s like ten o’clock over here for me, and my sisters wanna watch something before bed. But I wish you the best of luck and hope you have an AWESOME writing time!!!!! <33333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, NOW I JUST NEED TO BE READING YOUR STORY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That sound AMAZING!!!! Awww, girl, don’t feel down about your writing. I can guarantee that your story is INCREDIBLE and deserves to be written. And you’re the ONLY ONE who can write it!
Eeeek, girl, this just made me SOO HAPPY!!!! I’m SO GLAD that you like…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
EEEEEEK, OH MY CHOCOLATE CHIPS GIRL THAT STORY HAS ME HOOKED!!! Like, you had me hooked when you mentioned ‘Kingdom of Elvurdul’ because that just sounds so interesting!! And I love this boy already!! Hmm… if I think of any names, I’ll be sure to let you know!! Though I can recommend NameBerry to you, particularly the name…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRL!!! <33333 *happily munches on chocolate* *talks with mouth full* Oh, good! I was hoping y’all wouldn’t mind. And THANK YOU for that!!! It was a line of dialogue from Alana, who is Caira’s BFF/sister figure, and she was tearfully telling this to Caira after Caira nearly died in an underground cave. There…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you soo much, girl!!!! Hehehehe yeah, I really shouldn’t have started it. *hides* Well, I’m not 100% certain yet, since I’m a huge pantser and all. I know right now is that I’m kinda mimicking the setting to the 1600ish but of course, it’s a made up world: The Kingdom of Elvurdul. So there’s this boy who’s family is like…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOHOO!!!! Girl, you did AH-MAY-ZING!!!!!!! *showers you with chocolate* Oh, that’s okay! We all needed the extra writing time. 😉 Eeeek LOOVE YOUR LAST LINE!!!!!! But it’s kinda scaring me. Like WHO WAS THE FRIEND???!!!!! HOW DID THIS PERSON ALMOST LOOSE THE FRIEND????!!!! AAAHHH I JUST NEED TO READ MORE OF YOUR STORY!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Whoa, incredible word count girl!!! <33 And *gasps* A NEW STORY? Yay, what is it about? If you don’t wanna spill the beans, I understand!! But also I’m super curious now and I ADORE that last line!! Of course, girl!! Thank you for writing with me!! We should do this more often!! <3333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
So I just finished up writing (for now) and ended up with 1,597 words. Though… they are quite first draft-ish and not edited at all, but *shrug* that’s all right. I ended up going a little beyond what I figured time-wise, so sorry about that!! Anyways, fave line:Â “I… I almost lost the only friend I’ve ever had, Caira.”
- Load More
