-
Kads replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lydia-s Hey! Sorry this is late… I’ve been busy lol. Here’s the basic gist of my WIP:

-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook Sorry! Was out doing chores… I think I’ll continue the sprint now that I’m back. 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, well, either way, I’m sure you’ll do just fine!! <33 Just try to give yourself breaks
and plenty of rewards/treats for all your hard workand I have no doubt you’ll complete it by May!!:) Aww, thank you so much!! I couldn’t have done it without so much encouragement/NaNo/Kingdom Pen, so I’m super happy to see the progress it’s…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOU SOO MUCH for tagging me!!! I can’t write at the moment, but maybe I can jump in on the latter half of your sprint! <333
*glares at my school work* -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Well, I don’t really have a ton of time! I need it finished before CWW in May, because I usually use CWW to get a jumpstart on my new novels. *sigh* Anyway, WHOA, girl, that is AMAZING!!!! You are sooo close!! GO LEXI GO!!!! I have no doubt that you’ll be able to make it!!! WOOHOOO!!!! *waves pom poms and sends motivational…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook Sure! I’ll join in <333 Hopefully I can geT sOmE stUFF dOnE XD
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I think so! I think Issa and Lexi are sprinting with me today. (Need to read posts to see what time it’ll be at though XD)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, that’s all right!! I have no doubt you’ll finish it soon, and even if not, you have plenty of time!!:) *gasps* Oooh, that’s so exciting!! I’m so happy for you!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 *also crossing fingers* I know you can do it, girl!! OF COURSE!! And progress has been good lately!! I hit the 75K mark yesterday and am hoping to hit 100K…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Um….Well, it’s not going as fast as I want it to, but I think I’ll be able to get to the climatic point of the novel by the weekend and wrap it up next week!!!! I’m estimating that I’m 83% into it, since I’m at 66K and I’m hoping to get to 80K. *crossing fingers* THANK YOU for asking!!!!! How has progress been for Fortitude?
(O…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course!!! <3333 *sighs of relief* Oh, okay!! Good, I was hoping you didn’t mind!!:) How is your progress for Heir to His Crown coming along, by the way?:D
(By the way, would you mind if I joined your sprint this evening? That’s a perfect time for me! As long as you don’t mind, of course:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awwwww, Daisy, that just means SO SO SOO MUCH to me!!!! THANK YOU A HUNDRED TIMES!!!!!!!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @godlyfantasy12
Hey, gals, if y’all don’t mind tagging me for that 1-2 EST sprint, that’d be awesome!!! I’m hoping to be able to join in. *crossing fingers*
Also @godlyfantasy12 I
hopeplan to be sprinting somewhere between six to nine tonight EST. I mean, don’t hold me to that, but I usually write around that time. 🙂 -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!! Oh, girl, that’s TOTALLY okay that you call me Issa!!!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Sure, I’ll be doing some!! I’d be free to sprint around 1-2 p.m. EST if that works with you? I usually sprint for an hour, but sometimes more:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, that’s fine!!:) Sorry I couldn’t make your sprint!! I didn’t see it until this morning 🙁 Anyways, thank you so much!!! <333
Of course!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Thank you, Issa!!!!:D (By the way, I feel like I call you ‘Issa’ a lot and was hoping that was okay XD) YES, thank you so much!!!!! I had to hit that NaNo word count so I just pushed myself XD *gasps* EEEEEEK, I love those snippets!!!!!!! And awesome word count!!!!!!! <3333333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aw, thanks Katherine!!! :)) I’m so happy you like it!! <33333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOU SOO MUCH @mkfairygirl
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 AMAZING word count, Is!!!!!!!!!😃👏👏 And WOW those snippets are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!
- Load More
