-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course not, girl!!!!! <333 The more the merrier!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hey, girls!!!! 😀 I’ve still been here trying to write.😂 So, I guess I’ll join y’all if you don’t mind.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
YAAAY!!!!!! SOO happy you could join!!! Of course, girl!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*gasps* Sure, count me in!! Thanks for inviting me!!:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Well, I think I’m gonna be writing for thirty minutes or so, if you’re in the mood to join (or anyone reading this!! 🙂 )
Will be starting at :45
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*grins* Aww, that would be INCREDIBLE to do!!:) And yes, totally (I’m in a group chat with a few other girls on Google Hangouts, so that would work)!! I have a feeling Caira and Tin would get along very well, but I’m not so sure about Deek and Arvi XD Yay, please do!! I found an excerpt earlier (it’s VERY first draft, but until I can…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course!! And yes, they certainly are!! (Can I just, like, borrow them forever and ever?:) *gasps* All right, so Random Thought™, but I just thought about this: what if our cast of characters met each other? Like if Tinumali met Caira, and Arvi met Deek, and Horace met Newton… Wow, that would be so interesting to write!!:)
Back…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Here’s a writer joke:
It’s ok if you don’t like my book. Not everyone has good taste.
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 WOW, those lines from your Epilogue are amazing!!!!!!! 😀 Aw, I’m sorry I missed your sprint!😦 I had a quiz for school earlier today that kept me from writing.
@godlyfantasy12 @nanisnook @writerlexi1216 @scripter-of-kingdoms I’m going to be writing now if anyone wants to join. If not I totally understand ’cause I know I missed…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @scripter-of-kingdoms
WOOHOOO!!!! You did AWESOME, Lexi!!!!! I guess I’ll call it quits with 1,306 words written. My closing line was: I wanted to hold her and… my heart pounded harder at my second wish. I wanted to kiss her.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
EEKKKK, girl, I ADORE THIS!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!! SOO MUCH tension and suspense!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @issawriter7 @scripter-of-kingdoms
I’m done!! I suppose I’m going to clock out now with 1,618 words:) Hope y’all’s writing is going/has gone well!! Good luck to all of you!! It was so nice sprinting with you girls:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOO!!!!! You go, girl!!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @issawriter7 Done my sonnet at 110 words. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic whatcha think of this cover? in the forum Art 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 Love this! You’re inspiring me to make a mock cover now >u<
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nanisnook Ended up finishing a bit ago with 227 words… I was researching book formatting and whatever. Also, I’m unmotivated rn, oof.
@writerlexi1216 Jumping in now! :p Time to work on my sonnet!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awesome!! I will too:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I’d be ready to start at :15 <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @issawriter7 @scripter-of-kingdoms
When did y’all want to start sprinting?:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’d LOVE to sprint with you today!!!!!!!😀😀 What times work great for you?
@ribbonash Haha, that’s alright! Maybe we can work out a time where we can sprint together today? I think your mornings are my evenings, but I’m not 100% sure I’m right on that. XD
@nanisnook Thank you so much for tagging me!!!!!😀 I’m so sorry I missed your…[Read more]
- Load More
