-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course not, girl!!!!! <3333 SOO happy you could join us!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course not!! We’d love to have you join us, girl!!:) <333
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yay, I was hoping you’d join!!! Thanks!!! Aww, I’m sure you’ll have plenty of time to work on it after you’ve finished the essay!!:) Good luck (not that you’ll need it)!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Sure! I have to be working on that argumentative essay for school anyways. *sighs*Â
*wishes I was wiring in my novel* -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 @mkfairygirl @daisy-torres @nanisnook
Hey, are any of you girls going to be writing in the next little while? I’d be happy to sprint with y’all at :00 and go for an hour if anyone’s interested!!:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 That’s totally okay, Lexi!!!🙂🙂 Aww, you’re welcome!!!!!!!<3333333
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*pterodactyl screech* (pardon me, I’ve always wanted to do that for no apparent reason) EEEEK, these were so good!!! Ugh, I just love Arvi-sass and I started grinning a mile long at
all of them the first one 😛 I just love the second one because I can see the lovely dynamics between them all so well, and it made me laugh. The last on…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aw, thank you!!:) I edited it slightly before posting, but yes, good ol’ NaNo. *gasps* YES, she honestly does, poor Caira. 😛 It’s quite amusing to write about her predicaments with it. Thank you so very much!! Honestly… names just come to me at the weirdest times and I can only hope I have a notebook around to write it down in. But…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry that I’m JUST NOW replying to your post from like, what, two days ago? I’m so sorry!! THANK YOU so much!! I’m so happy you enjoyed it!! *whispers* Well, it’s a huge magical storm brewing on the peak of one of the highest mountains in the kingdom, so it’s a very tenseful moment. Aww, girl that’s like the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*gasps* YES, we will 100% turn this into a thing. Ooh, that’s interesting to think about!! Hmm… how would they interact…? I guess we’ll find out!!:) *mind goes blank* Have I ever asked you what Horace’s magic is, by the way?
Aww, thank you!!:D It was one of the many things written during NaNo, so I appreciate that!!:) Yes, poor C…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic how do y'all stick with one project at a time…? :/ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21
Oof, I’m in the same boat! XDXD I’m currently trying to write two novels at once.😂 Honestly, I could use some advice myself. Thank you for posting this forum topic!!!!!!!😀 -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Okay, stopping at :04
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
AWESOME!!!!!Â
*still trying to write but not being able to pound out five words* -
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 @issawriter7 I’m going to break now. I wrote 120 words in some school stuff.
@nova21 WOW, that’s amazing!!!!!!! 😀 Great job, Ella!!!!! Lol, I had a lot of distractions too! XD Ooh, that’s so cool that you were outlining a book!!!!!!! 😀 *high-fives* AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic how do y'all stick with one project at a time…? :/ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 Pfft, what are you talking about? I don’t focus!
XD I will do all the development I want for a new plot/novel idea, but I will force myself NOT to write it. I’m currently trying my hand at a crime novel set in Japan (you might’ve heard me talk about it before), but I’m forcing myself to save it for NaNo. I’ve literally only written one…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Awesome!!!! Thanks!!!! <333
@nova21 Yay, thank you so much for joining me!!!!! 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes, totally come on!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 Thank you so much for the tag!!!!!! 😀 I’m so sorry I missed your sprint though.😦 Are you planning on writing again today?
@issawriter7 Hey, girl!!! If you’re still sprinting I’ll join you.
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms OK, cool!!!!😜 Maybe we’ll get to write together again today!!!😀 <33
- Load More
