-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 XDDD thanks! LOLOL, I’ve done the personality test 14 times for various charries. XD
@mkfairygirl I just finished writing with an approx. 1800 words or so. 🙂 FINALLY DONE THAT DUMB OL’ BLOG POST! WOO! (Sorry, blog, but sometimes I don’t like posting on you. XD)
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7 Are you girls still writing?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Lol, I love your analogy. XDDD Anyway, SAME!!!!! Like I *cough* kinda have been wasting my time taking personality quizzes and er, not actually writing.Â
I never take personality quizzes! -
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 Hngh, I’m still writing, all right. I’m so unmotivated right now, so doing this could be compared somewhat to being force-fed bricks.
(Okay, i have no clue where that analogy came from.)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
If you’re still going, then I’m joining at :29!!! LET’S GET THESE WORDS WRITTEN!!!!! WOOHOOO!
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@issawriter7 It’s highly likely that I will still be writing, haha. Hope you have a great lunch! <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I really wish I could, but I’ve gotta go to lunch. If you’re still going when I get back, I’ll totally join in!!!! If not, then I wish you the best of luck and hope all goes well with your post writing!!!!!!!Â
which is now reminding me I have one to write, too… -
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Also, idk if I sprinted with anyone yesterday, but wrote 212 words. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @gracie-j @mkfairygirl @issawriter7 @lewilliams @abigail-m @nanisnook Anyone up to sprinting? I have a blog post to tackle…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! I actually had a lot of fun making it 😀 I liked giving the images a slight saturation, but none too colourful so that it fits with the aesthetic… Pfft, I had to give him a good collageÂ
since i fangirl for him and love him too much. -
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j Ahaha, thank you <3 I’m glad you like them!!! (Yass, they are the best. XD) <3333333
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@abigail-m Ooh, I LOVE your snippet!!!!! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
@gracie-j Hey, girl! I gotta ask the master for some advice here. I haven’t written this scene yet, but… I’m hoping it’ll go something around these lines. (Warning: I’m literally making this up on the spot, but the scene will go like this. It’ll obv be written different when I actually get around to it, though.) Is this too cheesy? XD (also, @wri…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 THANK YOU, Lexi!!!!!! 😀 <333333
@lewilliams Aw, you’re welcome!!! <3 Yes, it is always so much fun!!! 🙂 Oh, and awesome word count!!!!!!! That’s so exciting!!! Ooh, cool!!! Is The Drakesbanes your WIP?
@daisy-torres I’m sorry I missed your sprint. It looks like you wrote a lot though. Great job!!! Ooh, that snippet is so…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Hey everybodyyyyy!!! I am BACK with a collage for one of the main characters of my crime novel.
*cough* Also, may or may not be currently obsessing over him. *cough*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I got your post!! 😀 And hi, it’s so AMAZING to hear from you again!! Gosh, it feels like forever since we’ve chatted on here!! Oh, don’t apologize, it’s no worries at all!! 🙂 I completely understand wacky wi-fi problems… *sighs* we don’t have the most dependable internet here, unfortunately:( And yes, wacky wi-fi does sound funny…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, thank you so much!! It’s still not outlined and has only been lingering in my head not very long, but I’m just so ecstatic that you think it sounds interesting!!:D *gasps* You’re dong NaNo in July too? Oh my goodness, I would adore it if we could write together that month!! Depending on how much I can outline before then, I may…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yes, you heard right!! It’s not outlined very much, but yes, that’s the overall idea!! 🙂 Felicity is a completely different heroine than Caira, so that’s been interesting to outline her character 😀 Thank you so much, girl, I’m happy youÂ
actually made sense of that ramblelove it!!! *awkward smile* That’s the plan, yes!!! *crosses…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*sighs* Oh, thank you!! And no apologies needed at all!! Eeeek, thank you!! It’s completely different than the slow-paced, sentimental scene that I wrote earlier XD Evie is such aÂ
salty and cheeky amusing character to write 😛 Thank you SO very much!! You had an exceptional word count as well, and *gasps* YAY, congrats for fi…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course!! And oh, I’m totally going to tempt you 😉 *quietly chanting* Do it, do it, do it… Only if you want, however. I mean, your cast of characters is positively lovely with or without a knight!! And, oddly enough, the MC to my other WIP is a knight, so this was pure coincidence!! 😀
Well, I haven’t outlined much of it and m…[Read more]
- Load More
